Spike

It could be an interesting option offered Patrick Bamford on loan to Atletico Madrid for one or two years in operation Koke + Griezmann. Also Nathan Aké.

Atletico is a good team for young boys and they could play Champions League next season.

Personally I would love to see Griezmann with US.

Regards.

Wouldn't mind him. His close control is fantastic and he possesses very good finishing technique. If we are indeed in for him it would be good for the club

Wouldn't mind? boy what an understatement that is.

What is the consensus on this guy? Can he play right wing? Not in the manner of a filler, but as a genuine winger? I don't think I've watched Atleti at all this season.

Can play on the wing effectively, yes, but I wouldn't call him a pure winger. Does most of his damage through the middle as sort of a second striker.

Seems to be best mates with Koke as well. All the more reason for the double swoop! :lol:

Wouldn't mind? boy what an understatement that is.

Maybe to you, I've haven't made it a secret that I think we need World Class players, we have enough great players in the ranks. Antoine is a great player who may feature in our preferred XI, not a certainty.

Not massively against this signing but for me we need a pure out and out wide man, not one that can play there, but one that was born for that role.

Take Willian for example, he can play wide but he's a better #10. We should be plumming for a pacey and top notch wide man this summer...Bale or Pedro being up there.

Overrated player, another player that is usually 1st to get substituted in big game because of fitness/mental weakness. For a flat track bully I wouldn't pay more than 20-25m max but the problem is Atletico paid that themselves so they need to make a profit.

Not massively against this signing but for me we need a pure out and out wide man, not one that can play there, but one that was born for that role.

Take Willian for example, he can play wide but he's a better #10. We should be plumming for a pacey and top notch wide man this summer...Bale or Pedro being up there.

But then...how would Ivanovic bomb forward if there is someone in the way?

Overrated player, another player that is usually 1st to get substituted in big game because of fitness/mental weakness. For a flat track bully I wouldn't pay more than 20-25m max but the problem is Atletico paid that themselves so they need to make a profit.

He can still massively improve, with Jose he can only get better.

Cuadrado!! LOL. He's a pure wide attacker and was born for that role.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You