Angel Di Maria

Hazard. Di Maria is an excellent dribbler but very few are in Hazard's league. I think Hazard's close control dribbling is almost as good as Messi's, Di Maria has more pace to his dribbling.

Dimaria has the pace advantage though, but we'll see how much impact he'll have if they swarm him like they do to hazard

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dimaria has the pace advantage though, but we'll see how much impact he'll have if they swarm him like they do to hazard

Exactly, Di Maria has more pace but Hazard is the better dribbler IMO. Not to knock Angel though, who is also an excellent dribbler. Just believe very few are in Eden's league. Only Messi and Iniesta are better dribblers than Eden IMO.

Yea hazard is the far better finisher, but it will be interesting to know who's the better dribbler.

Taking everything into account, age/attributes/mentality/personality/potential/blah blah, I wouldn't trade Hazard for any winger in the world. Not saying Di Maria is no good though.

The grass is always greener...

Hazard is younger and already the better player.

People here do have to take age and development into account esp when talking about deals and transfer market.

Di Maria can break a leg - in the artistic sense

Taking everything into account, age/attributes/mentality/personality/potential/blah blah, I wouldn't trade Hazard for any winger in the world. Not saying Di Maria is no good though.

Anyone who takes dimaria over hazard is stupid, hazard is younger and is already a better scorer.

I just wished that manutd would follow the media frenzy and think they don't need an attacking player and only change their defense. But it seems vangaal thinks like me in the sense that he needs speed and quality in that attack more so than an expensive centerback and I'm angry he's addressing it with the best available option so quickly.

Exactly, Di Maria has more pace but Hazard is the better dribbler IMO. Not to knock Angel though, who is also an excellent dribbler. Just believe very few are in Eden's league. Only Messi and Iniesta are better dribblers than Eden IMO.

Di Maria is also more proven in CL, but he is older too.

Honestly, if he was signing for us, this thread would be completely diffeernt. People downgrade di maria just because he is apparently joining Manu. Same was with Shaw. When he was close to us, he was top LB in league, when he joined Manu, he was overated as fuck. The only thing that was said all time is that he was overpriced.

Di Maria is class winger/AM who works his balls of all the time and that can make him hit in PL (Ozil is quite opposite in terms of work), he was very inconsistent, but not last year when he on many ocasions put Bale and Ronaldo in shadow.

He will improve United, but they need much more than one winger to win PL.

If there is one thing, at least media will shut their mouth about Chelsea is buying trophies because this is what all clubs do nowdays. From Real, Barca, city, liverpool, bayern, psg,...to the media favourite United.

Di Maria is one of the best wingers in the world, but terribly inconsistent and frustrating. His dribbling is amazing and he has a good shot and pace but he is NOT better than Hazard. He's not worth what United will pay and he won't win them the league.

I'm guessing Van Gaal won't use the 3-5-2?

Di Maria is also more proven in CL, but he is older too.

Honestly, if he was signing for us, this thread would be completely diffeernt. People downgrade di maria just because he is apparently joining Manu. Same was with Shaw. When he was close to us, he was top LB in league, when he joined Manu, he was overated as fuck. The only thing that was said all time is that he was overpriced.

Di Maria is class winger/AM who works his balls of all the time and that can make him hit in PL (Ozil is quite opposite in terms of work), he was very inconsistent, but not last year when he on many ocasions put Bale and Ronaldo in shadow.

He will improve United, but they need much more than one winger to win PL.

If there is one thing, at least media will shut their mouth about Chelsea is buying trophies because this is what all clubs do nowdays. From Real, Barca, city, liverpool, bayern, psg,...to the media favourite United.

I'm not downgrading Di Maria at all, he's one of the best players in the world, that doesn't need to be said. if Di Maria was joining us I'd still say Hazard is our best winger. Get over it.

I'm not downgrading Di Maria at all, he's one of the best players in the world, that doesn't need to be said. if Di Maria was joining us I'd still say Hazard is our best winger. Get over it.

Nah appart from first paragraph it wasnt meant for you only, just general respones on this forum before and after di maria was wanted by united.

And while Hazard is better dribbler, he hasnt shown that on top level yet. And by that I mean Psg or atletico games.

Nah appart from first paragraph it wasnt meant for you only, just general respones on this forum before and after di maria was wanted by united.

And while Hazard is better dribbler, he hasnt shown that on top level yet. And by that I mean Psg or atletico games.

Not fair to compare that at all because 1) Di Maria has consistently had better players around him 2) Di Maria is older 3) Di Maria only had his first real excellent season last year.

I'll have Eden over Angel because I think he'll reach further heights.

Man Utd XI v Sunderland: De Gea; Jones, Smalling, Blackett; Valencia, Cleverley, Fletcher, Mata, Young; Rooney, RVP #MUFC

3-4-1-2/3-5-2

Di maria will replace valencia/young on this line up.

surely he cant DIVE as good as Young

Not fair to compare that at all because 1) Di Maria has consistently had better players around him 2) Di Maria is older 3) Di Maria only had his first real excellent season last year.

I'll have Eden over Angel because I think he'll reach further heights.

Far enough but I was talking about present, and Di Maria had excelent season two years ago too.

Eden has higher potential sure, but he was our main guy, while Ronaldo is main guy for Real.

And since we are speaking Gaal denied interest in di Maria this week, maybe he is secretly joining us and media knows shit :ph34r:

Fee agreed apparently and its 63M.

Fucking laughable, and people wanted us to go for him.

I was one of them but never in my wildest imagination did I think he'd go for that INSANE amount.

And it's apparently £64m PLUS £10-15m in add-ons. Madness.

After watching the game today, they need to focus on defense/centre midfield. Buying in the wrong areas....AGAIN. Not that I'm hoping for a 'rejuvenated Man Utd' but they are missing two good defenders and a solid midfield presence to go alongside Herrera.

I was one of them but never in my wildest imagination did I think he'd go for that INSANE amount.

And it's apparently £64m PLUS £10-15m in add-ons. Madness.

This is football gone mad. 50M is the new 30M and 64M is the new 45M

Thing is with this is it isn't what they need, they need another two/three players

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You