Angel Di Maria

I was one of them but never in my wildest imagination did I think he'd go for that INSANE amount.

And it's apparently £64m PLUS £10-15m in add-ons. Madness.

the add ons will be for winning things ,, dont expect they will be much

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the add ons will be for winning things ,, dont expect they will be much

That's true.

But just think about if they do have to pay those add-ons. That'll be only £5m less than we payed for Hazard, Cesc, and Matic COMBINED. Just mind boggling. That's 3 world class players we got for the price that they may pay for 1.

They would have been better buying Cole, this world cup proved that he is in front of both of his supposed replacements Baines and Shaw

Cole had been declining for a while and it was probably best for his reputation that he didn't go to the WC.

I'm gonna be doing a little prayer to the football gods throughout the season that United finish outside the top 4 again.

RedCafe would be a smoldering crater for a month and the club will be in a world of shit. Just imagine how hilarious it would be to see them out of the CL for two straight seasons with the debt they have and the astronomical wages their players are on.

It's funny, I saw a City supporter yesterday on twitter bring up a good point. He said that United are hundreds of millions in debt and can spend huge sums of money yet City have no debt at all and are being sanctioned. Yeah, United generate loads more but that's still kinda fucked up.

well United are missing Evans, Rafael and Shaw. All 3 could be starters + Rojo is not available yet. I think if everybody will be fit, their defense will be alright. Shaw is a very good player, Rafael also good and Evans probably their best CB.

well United are missing Evans, Rafael and Shaw. All 3 could be starters + Rojo is not available yet. I think if everybody will be fit, their defense will be alright. Shaw is a very good player, Rafael also good and Evans probably their best CB.

Their defence is bad but I don't think it's as bad as the media is putting it out to be.

I have seen a back four of evra Smalling Jones fabio used by Ferguson but no one said anything then. Manutd always had a bad defense since vidic dropped form in 2012 , what has gotten worse is their sloooooowww attack.

They have gone from the fastest counterattacks in the league to the slowest in a couple of years, and vanpersie never staying fit isn't helping matters

There is no way, they can start all Di Maria, Mata, Rooney and RvP in a regular league match. Not even in a 3-5-2 with Shaw or so in the mix. Given Herrera is not exactly a good tackler as well, it would leave them with at best 5 players who actually CAN defend.

There is no way, they can start all Di Maria, Mata, Rooney and RvP in a regular league match. Not even in a 3-5-2 with Shaw or so in the mix. Given Herrera is not exactly a good tackler as well, it would leave them with at best 5 players who actually CAN defend.

you have found 5 who can defend ,, VG will replace Giggsy with you

Sad that he is leaving us to join utd but he will have a lot of pressure due to the price tag but in madrid he wasn't in that much pressure only ronaldo and bale had lot of pressure to perform well in every match but I would like to see how well he handles the pressure at utd.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You