Angel Di Maria

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is good, but dear God he is not worth 70 mil. 50 tops, and that's debatable. He had one consistent season and people are all over him. And where are united gonna play him? As a wing back in 3-5-2? If they put him behind striker(s) then Mata is going to be dropped.

They should invest their money in defensive mid and center back.

He's a good player but in what world is he worth that much?

Oh right, in a world where Luke Shaw earns £100k p/w and Fellaini costs £27 million. He's not Bale, he's not Ronaldo but he's available and that seems to be the only criteria on which United's signings are made nowadays.

They could've had Matic, Fabregas and Hazard for roughly what they're spending on Di Maria and they'd walk the league. Gourlay is owed another cigar.

He is good, but dear God he is not worth 70 mil. 50 tops, and that's debatable. He had one consistent season and people are all over him. And where are united gonna play him? As a wing back in 3-5-2? If they put him behind striker(s) then Mata is going to be dropped.

They should invest their money in defensive mid and center back.

4-4-2:

RVP Rooney

Mata Di maria

New dmf Herrera

Shaw Rojo Jones Rafael

4-3-3:

Januzaj Rvp/Rooney Di Maria/Mata

Mata/Di Maria

New dmf Herrera

Same back 5

3-5-2:

Rvp Rooney/Di maria(robben role)

Mata

Shaw Di maria

New dmf Herrera

Rojo Smalling Jones

Gea

I'd certainly be worried about my place in the team if I were Mata. Can't see how you fit Rooney, RvP, Mata, and Di Maria all in the same XI without more than one of them playing out of position. If they play Mata out wide they not only stunt his effectiveness in attack but they also leave the right back completely exposed since Mata doesn't defend.

This just smacks of a signing solely to appease their fans. Like Mata, Di Maria is just a huge, flashy name that'll excite the fans for a while but isn't at all the player they need. If they also go out and buy Vidal and Benatia then it's a different story. Then they very well may have the best squad in the league.

4-4-2:

RVP Rooney

Mata Di maria

New dmf Herrera

Shaw Rojo Jones Rafael

4-3-3:

Januzaj Rvp/Rooney Di Maria/Mata

Mata/Di Maria

New dmf Herrera

Same back 5

3-5-2:

Rvp Rooney/Di maria(robben role)

Mata

Shaw Di maria

New dmf Herrera

Rojo Smalling Jones

Gea

I'm not an idiot, I know to form those squads, but someone will get dropped and that is probably Mata, who cost them 40 mil pounds. Rooney was just made captain and RVP is Van Gaal's favorite so neither one of them is gonna be dropped.

And Smalling and Jones as CBs are laughable, they are good for midtable sides, not for a side whos challenging top 4 and according to some the title itself.

Panic and unnecesery buy by united, but will fit my BPL side on ultimate team :D

I'm not an idiot, I know to form those squads, but someone will get dropped and that is probably Mata, who cost them 40 mil pounds. Rooney was just made captain and RVP is Van Gaal's favorite so neither one of them is gonna be dropped.

And Smalling and Jones as CBs are laughable, they are good for midtable sides, not for a side whos challenging top 4 and according to some the title itself.

Panic and unnecesery buy by united, but will fit my BPL side on ultimate team :D

Just tried to show you how to have Mata, Di maria, rooney and Rvp in the same line up.

He's a good player but in what world is he worth that much?

Oh right, in a world where Luke Shaw earns £100k p/w and Fellaini costs £27 million. He's not Bale, he's not Ronaldo but he's available and that seems to be the only criteria on which United's signings are made nowadays.

They could've had Matic, Fabregas and Hazard for roughly what they're spending on Di Maria and they'd walk the league. Gourlay is owed another cigar.

If gourlay gets a cigar we should send a boxful and some fine wine to Woodentop

Yea hazard is the far better finisher, but it will be interesting to know who's the better dribbler.

At Real Madrid, defenses were too much worried about Ronaldo and Bale, which left plenty of spaces for Di Maria to dribble on. Same at Argentina with Messi. At United with that price tag, the spotlight will be all over him as the main man. He will be closely marked by at least 2 players for the first time in his career. And in those circumstances, I strongly believe Hazard will prove himself better in the end.

Man Utd XI v Sunderland: De Gea; Jones, Smalling, Blackett; Valencia, Cleverley, Fletcher, Mata, Young; Rooney, RVP #MUFC

3-4-1-2/3-5-2

Di maria will replace valencia/young on this line up.

At Real Madrid, defenses were too much worried about Ronaldo and Bale, which left plenty of spaces for Di Maria to dribble on. Same at Argentina with Messi. At United with that price tag, the spotlight will be all over him as the main man. He will be closely marked by at least 2 players for the first time in his career. And in those circumstances, I strongly believe Hazard will prove himself better in the end.

It wasn't just about that he wasn't as marked as ronaldo,he actually is a better dribbler than ronaldo and Bale imo.

We'll see, I think he was madrids best dribbler along with marcelo, but a lot of people seem to think otherwise.

He has a similar style to robben in the way the ball is glued to his feet. He seems to get a huge number of assists, But he is not a scorer like hazard so his form will depend on vanpersie and rooney scoring.

Man Utd XI v Sunderland: De Gea; Jones, Smalling, Blackett; Valencia, Cleverley, Fletcher, Mata, Young; Rooney, RVP #MUFC

3-4-1-2/3-5-2

Di maria will replace valencia/young on this line up.

If they use him as the wing-back position, they have wasted their money.

He should push Mata out behind the strikers or they should change to a 4-3-3

the price doesn't matter....they will have the best winger in the league .

The way people under estimate some of Chelsea's players is great. He hasn't even kicked a ball in this leave and already people like you have down as the best.

:clap:

Yea hazard is the far better finisher, but it will be interesting to know who's the better dribbler.

Hazard. Di Maria is an excellent dribbler but very few are in Hazard's league. I think Hazard's close control dribbling is almost as good as Messi's, Di Maria has more pace to his dribbling.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You