Angel Di Maria

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent player .. Worth every penny. They wil be a force with him, a new cm and a cb

Top notch player. Not worth €70m. No one is. Lol they'll be a force as long as they get a top cm and cb? I think every team would be a force with those.

I keep reading they are paying 46, am I missing something? Seems the numbers are all over the place

They always are. We won't know until the transfer is complete. They will pay a shitload though, not including wages which are rumored to be close to 300k

I'm only one who worried about MU squad?. I mean they will have 4 finished World-Class players Mata,Rooney,RVP and Di Maria. In my opinion they will have best squad in BPL and definitely be contenders for Premier League tittle.Mourinho must hijack this deal because it very rare when this kind of player( one of 5 best player in the World) are available , we can't miss him and let join rivals. :ermm:

I'm only one who worried about MU squad?. I mean they will have 4 finished World-Class players Mata,Rooney,RVP and Di Maria. In my opinion they will have best squad in BPL and definitely be contenders for Premier League tittle.Mourinho must hijack this deal because it very rare when this kind of player( one of 5 best player in the World) are available , we can't miss him and let join rivals. :ermm:

They have 4 finished WC players but their problem is the distribution of those players. How does one effectively fit in those four? They don't have the best squad in the PL at all, what are you smoking? :P

They have no WC player deeper in midfield, no WC player in defence. I'm not too worried tbh. I was worried a few months ago when I thought they'd buy world class players all over the gaff to fill in those massive gaps in their XI but they haven't.

They have 4 finished WC players but their problem is the distribution of those players. How does one effectively fit in those four? They don't have the best squad in the PL at all, what are you smoking? :P

They have no WC player deeper in midfield, no WC player in defence. I'm not too worried tbh. I was worried a few months ago when I thought they'd buy world class players all over the gaff to fill in those massive gaps in their XI but they haven't.

I was worried they would sign 2-3 of the Dutch national players (e.g. Blind, one of the CB's and De Jong) for relatively good prices

But they're just wasting money. Shaw was never worth 30 million and Herrera won't be able to do much without a DM

they had Rooney .. Mata and RVP last year ,,, they finished SEVENTH ,, since then they have lost

their two most experienced CBs

Ancelotti just confirmed that Di MARIA deal is nearly done. he said he came to say good bye. unbelievable buy by United.

for 70m it is really not a bargain, pretty much means he has to become one of the best in BPL for a few years to even worth that fee.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You