Europa League Final 2013 - Benfica 1-2 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

145 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

Tonight is my biggest night in the history of Chelsea Football Club. It's gonna be my first game. I'm sitting in the part where all the Chelsea supporters are, i'm zo incredible excited.

COME ON CFC>

just cant get myself to be anywhere near as excited as even a big four chelsea clash in PL.

I feel the same, its no disrespect to the cup. Its just after last season i guess...

It speaks volumes of the Europa League when the two finalists were both quarter-finalists in, (and of course the winners of,) last season's Champions League. This is no Mickey-Mouse cup and we are going to have to be at our absolute best tonight. A defeat could be devastating.

Cech

Azpi Cahill Ivanovic Cole

Luiz Rambo

Oscar Hazard(Lamps) Mata

Torres

What you reckon??

not bad but i dont want cahill anywhere near the starting XI he is way too clumsy

not bad but i dont want cahill anywhere near the starting XI he is way too clumsy

True, Cahill shouldn't play because of his poor form but we may not have a choice. Terry is injured and too many midfielders injured as well which mean we probably need Luiz to play there.

If it's true that Moses is injured too, we're going to have the weakest bench we've had all season. No strikers and hardly any midfielders. Attacking-wise our only available substitutes may end up being Benayoun and Marin, who hasn't played in ages. Can see Romeu making the bench today and he could be set to play his first game in over five months in a cup final.

I am so looking forward to this game and I want us to win it so badly! Please Chelsea! You deserve, just like us fans, some positive results and a trophy!

Is it the most glorious competition? Obviously not. But its a chance for this young core to lift some silverware in a transition year and build a winning mentality.

We got this ;)

2-1 Chelsea. (Torres, Mata).

Gotta laugh :lol:

From @usasoccerguy (pisstake):

"Soccer fans of the Chelsea Franchise Club have been making their way to Amsterdam this week for their Minor Eurosoccer Cup final tie with Portugaleze franchise Ben Fica.

In a week of real crazy soccer drama, talk of the Blue Lions’ tie has been minimized. First there was the shock news that Coach Sir Alexi Ferguson would be retirizing, and then the Wigan Warriors went and took the England Soccer Cup back to the DW40 soccer stadium..."

http://news.ladbrokes.com/en-gb/football/europa-league/coach-beneathez-can-guide-blue-lions-to-minor-eurosoccer-cup-glory_154619.html