Europa League Final 2013 - Benfica 1-2 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

145 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

I've rarely been confident about a match like I am about this one. And I'm confident we're going to lose. I just know it in my guts!

I have the feeling I am reading statements like this one before every damn match :D Keep calm and KTBFFH!

Got to admit, i don't think we will win...Fatigue will come into play and we looked VERY VERY tired vs Villa.

Hopefully we can pull something out....

We also have to beat Everton to make sure we get 3rd spot, would hate to do a play off game....

If you asked me now 3rd place or this, personally i'd take 3rd.

So much negative energy...

Right now, we still have to play and no one knows what will happen for sure. The only thing we can do is support team and be optimistic.

We can win it!!!

☆★☆★CHELSEA★☆★☆

It speaks volumes of the Europa League when the two finalists were both quarter-finalists in, (and of course the winners of,) last season's Champions League. This is no Mickey-Mouse cup and we are going to have to be at our absolute best tonight. A defeat could be devastating.

On the contrary, the fact that two Champions League dropouts are contesting the Europa final doesn't reflect well on the teams that originally entered the competition.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've really enjoyed this competition, I have to say. Obviously it doesn't have the glamour of the other one but could you honestly see us going anywhere in the Champions League this year had we progressed to the second round? We'd been slaughtered had we come up against most of the sides that made the quarters there. Of course our sights should be higher than Europa but as long as this is a blip, why not enjoy the ride?

Got to admit, i don't think we will win...Fatigue will come into play and we looked VERY VERY tired vs Villa.

Hopefully we can pull something out....

We also have to beat Everton to make sure we get 3rd spot, would hate to do a play off game....

If you asked me now 3rd place or this, personally i'd take 3rd.

"No reason to get excited,"

The thief, he kindly spoke

"There are many here among us

Who feel that life is but a joke

But you and I, we've been through that

And this is not our fate

So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late"

YOSSI

He no longer is consider as a footballer. Officially, he is listed as a water-boy.

The canals, the red light district is covered in blue. How can Chelsea lose with close to 20, 000 tanked supporters ?