Europa League Final 2013 - Benfica 1-2 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

145 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

hmmm u guys sure Moses is injured?

"he loss of Eden Hazard to injury is a blow but his possible replacement Victor Moses has delivered brilliantly in this competition, scoring in his last four successive matches. Similarly Oscar's last few weeks..."

From Chelsea

A few pages back someone said "Apparently Moses has picked up an injury. Benayoun to start? :o"

hmmm u guys sure Moses is injured?

"he loss of Eden Hazard to injury is a blow but his possible replacement Victor Moses has delivered brilliantly in this competition, scoring in his last four successive matches. Similarly Oscar's last few weeks..."

From Chelsea

Well, I think Moses has had some small injuries the last few weeks. Against Spurs, when he came in, he didn't make a run at great speed and against Aston Villa, he was awful.

Chelsea team to play Benfica: Cech; Azpilicueta, Cahill, Ivanovic, Cole; Lampard, David Luiz; Ramires, Mata, Oscar; Torres

Ramires on the right/left of the 3 I'm guessing.

Can't see him being in the pivot and Lamps being AM.. or maybe we are playing 4-3-3?

Can't see him being in the pivot and Lamps being AM.. or maybe we are playing 4-3-3?

no, dont think so. ramires on the wing.

expectations lowered...we have 2 attacking players and one striker upfront, who will struggle against luisao/garay

Rami is on the right which might work well with his pace. This is going to be a very hard game, very hard. Can see it going all the way and being a long night. Not as nervous as i was this time last year but pretty nervous nonetheless. Can't see where the goals will come from. Mata aint scored for ages, Torres is still shit. Relying on Lamps today.

4-3-2-1

Luiz defensive midfielder, Lampard lcm, ramires rcm, Mata rfw, Oscar lfw. Oscar helping Frank in the midfield in defense and Ramires doing the job of two as usual behind Mata :D