Chelsea v Basel

Jase

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Growing speculation over Jose´s return should be put aside.

Just get ready to rumble tonight. Play it safe, rest some key players for Manures.

After all, Chelsea should advance even without the key players.

I expect a tight defensive game tonight.

Mikel, Luiz and Ramires are all a card away from missing the final -guaranteed one of them at least will pick up a booking -probably Ramires

And Bertrand. Hoping Luiz and Ramires won't play in this one. They have started tons of games recently and need a rest especially with 2 massive games coming up after this for us.

Cech

Ivanovic Cahill Terry Bertrand

David Luiz Lampard

Hazard Oscar Mata

Torres

BTW, if we are advancing comfortably, I'd like to see Ferreira come on. It's unlikely we'll see him play again for Chelsea unless we wrap up 4th with a game to spare. He has been nothing but professional.

why play a full-strength team? luiz, hazard, oscar, mata and ivanovic need to be rested for the match against man utd.

Iva - Cahill - Terry - Cole

Luiz - Lamps

Oscar - Mata - Moses

-Torres-

Give Azpi Ramires and Hazard a rest. Possibly get mata off if we're comfortably winning.

I would have put Mikel and Lamps over Luiz and Lamps but Mikel is injured I see.. Ramires really needs a rest aswell.

Maybe It'll even be fine to replace Luiz with Ake .. doubt Rafa will do so.

Iva - Cahill - Terry - Cole

Luiz - Lamps

Oscar - Mata - Moses

-Torres-

Give Azpi Ramires and Hazard a rest. Possibly get mata off if we're comfortably winning.

I would have put Mikel and Lamps over Luiz and Lamps but Mikel is injured I see.. Ramires really needs a rest aswell.

Maybe It'll even be fine to replace Luiz with Ake .. doubt Rafa will do so.

Cole is suspended for this game. We might see Ake and Lamps in the Pivot. Benayoun to start instead of Oscar

Mikel, Luiz and Ramires are all a card away from missing the final -guaranteed one of them at least will pick up a booking -probably Ramires

I would be gutted if Rami or Luiz missed out on the final. JT and Cahill can play at CB and Lamps will take one of the midfield spots so one of those three will probably have to play, especially as Ake played on Monday.

I would be gutted if Rami or Luiz missed out on the final. JT and Cahill can play at CB and Lamps will take one of the midfield spots so one of those three will probably have to play, especially as Ake played on Monday.

In an ideal, sane scenario - but lets see what who the fat one starts with. That said the Swansea line up was the first I agreed with

Cech

Paulo ivan cahill bertrand

Ake rambo

Moses oscar marin

Torres

sunday is a must win. Get the big guns rested (tho id still use cahill and Oscar on Sunday and if by half time they're struggling get Mata or hazard on

Rambo might (probably) get a booking and miss the final.

I want Lamps to play he was very good last game + maybe he can brake the record today finally!

Forgot about Marin, definately could see him playing today!