Chelsea v Basel

Jase

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely we are not in the final, we have to play and these guys will come to kill or be killed. By the way, Lampard must to be on Starting XI.

Damn I can't wait for it to start.

So our last Thursday Night game of the season and hopefully for a long long time!! Nothing personal Thursday's night but i love Tuesday's and Wednesday's night! Hope to never see you again!!

Usually, when Frank cannot score for a few weeks/games, he needs just one goal to get him started again. Hopefully, the goal against Swans will be the case again!

Don't know why everyone seems to be overlooking this one and think we'll cruise it even with a weakened side.

If I've learned anything from our team this season it's not to be overly confident. Hope we field a string team and put it away early. The time to play our fringe payers is when the game's won.

Don't know why everyone seems to be overlooking this one and think we'll cruise it even with a weakened side.

It's not that. It's the fact that we have United on Sunday followed by Spurs on Wednesday. We need to rest players.

If I've learned anything from our team this season it's not to be overly confident. Hope we field a string team and put it away early. The time to play our fringe payers is when the game's won.

united on sunday, spurs on wednesday and add to it this match, we get 3 matches is 6 days.. i would gladly take my chances with this game while playing a weakened team than take even a 1% risk with those 2 league games. 4 points out of those 2 games is a must...

united on sunday, spurs on wednesday and add to it this match, we get 3 matches is 6 days.. i would gladly take my chances with this game while playing a weakened team than take even a 1% risk with those 2 league games. 4 points out of those 2 games is a must...

Exactly...we are 3 points clear of fifth. We need to concentrate on the league first and foremost. Getting top-4 is vastly more important than winning the UEFA Cup.

Good lineup. Should things be easy, Mata and Oscar can sit on the bench for the whole match and stay fresh for the weekend but it's good to have the firepower on the bench if needed.