Chelsea v Basel

Jase

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basel today got hammered 3-0 at home by Luzern, who are 28 points behind them in the Swiss league...

Wow, they are focused in us, uh? I only hope that no injuries will happen, pretty scared of having Ramires and David Luiz injured for the rest of the season.

Wow, they are focused in us, uh? I only hope that no injuries will happen, pretty scared of having Ramires and David Luiz injured for the rest of the season.

They played a very strong team too, forgot to mention that.

Sommer, Degen, Dragovic, Stocker, Diaz, Serey Die, Frei and Salah etc all started.

They played a very strong team too, forgot to mention that.

Sommer, Degen, Dragovic, Stocker, Diaz, Serey Die, Frei and Salah etc all started.

So their best Starting XI, we are lucky that Dragovic won't play the next leg, I think he was the best from them.

Do you think we will win with ease?

So their best Starting XI, we are lucky that Dragovic won't play the next leg, I think he was the best from them.

Do you think we will win with ease?

Win with ease, I don't know but certainly can't see us losing the tie from here. That is unless the players suddenly become all complacent and switches off. Still need to be wary of their threat but if we do our job properly, we will get to the final.

Worth pointing out that Cole is suspended for this one while Bertrand, Ramires, Mikel and Luiz are all 1 YC away from potentially missing the final, if we get there.

Hope Luiz and Ramires sit out of this one especially. Rest and keep them fresh for the important games in United and Spurs.