• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Optimistically,

Cech

Ferreira - Ivanovic - Cahill - Bertrand

Mikel - Aké

Moses - Lampard - Oscar

Torres

I think Hazard, Ramires Luiz, Terry, Azpilicueta & Mata deserve a rest for the United and the Tottenham game.

This is close to a perfect formation for me, I like having lampard as a CAM to help ensure he can fire away at their keeper. I have no problems subbing Hazard in at around the 60 something minute, he can handle a lot of playing time would make a big impact late in the game to help get us a goal.

If we get down a goal, I would switch Oscar to the pivot for mikel, and put hazard in till we level, then maybe waste a sub on marin to take Hazard back out (as dumb as that sounds, lol).

I'm confident because they have to score two. I reckon we'll probably score a couple too tbh but i'm still nervous because it's a euro semi final and they're big occasions. We've messed up so many tournament later stages this season, we must win this one.

I want Oscar as number 10 in this game he is getting back in form and is looking really impressive this could be a perfect game for him to score again and grab some assists and shut a few people up!

cant afford to not play any of mazascar, id rest mata and slot oscar in his true #10 slot.

cech

azpi - cahill- terry -(need luiz for final) bertrand

mikel lamps

moses oscar hazard

ba

i think its unfair for us to expect for oscar to perform with neither hazard/mata, theres not enough quality without them.

or just go the 4-1-4-1

cant afford to not play any of mazascar, id rest mata and slot oscar in his true #10 slot.

cech

azpi - cahill- terry -(need luiz for final) bertrand

mikel lamps

moses oscar hazard

ba

i think its unfair for us to expect for oscar to perform with neither hazard/mata, theres not enough quality without them.

or just go the 4-1-4-1

Ba is cup tied.

Start lamps, would be great to see him tieing the record or breaking it at. And he played very well yesterday...

Cech

Azpi Cahill Terry Cole

Luiz Lamps

Moses oscar hazard

Torres

Try and keep the main man fairly fresh for the United game.

Start lamps, would be great to see him tieing the record or breaking it at. And he played very well yesterday...

Cech

Azpi Cahill Terry Cole

Luiz Lamps

Moses oscar hazard

Torres

Try and keep the main man fairly fresh for the United game.

Well, for Manures it´ll take much more than just rest Mata, I feel.

Why not rest: Azpi, JT, Cole, Luiz, Hazard, Oscar ?

After all, Chelsea need to defend in London only. I feel, it´ll be a very boring game. Chelsea won´t open up at all.

Well, for Manures it´ll take much more than just rest Mata, I feel.

Why not rest: Azpi, JT, Cole, Luiz, Hazard, Oscar ?

After all, Chelsea need to defend in London only. I feel, it´ll be a very boring game. Chelsea won´t open up at all.

Because we have come this far, so may as well try and win something this season. We SHOULD win if we rest those players, but, i don't really want to take that chance, and i am going so would prefer to see something other than a bus being parked. :)