Chelsea v Basel

Jase

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If out big guns play more than 60 mins, we can write off Sundays match n focus on Tottenham.

I think even a B-team could secure a point at OT. Never had a team less to play for than Utd these days. We surely can hold out a 0-0 or 1-1 with another luck goal from Ba.

Great, no Mikel! :doh:

Don't like it that Luiz and Ramires have to play this one. And it's their 10th consecutive start! Hope we can kill the tie off early and take them off ahead of 2 massive upcoming games.

I understand we need to rest players, I really do. But in a certain sense, I'm glad that some of our key players are starting. Basel is of course not Chelsea, but still they won

against Tottenham and we'd better take no unnecessary risks.

Although, of course, when we're comfortably up front at half-time, take some players of and let them rest for the next crucial matches.

Go Chelsea!

3-1 Chelsea

Better weather at least

:D

Maybe.. although we are burning in hell in the summer. But I guess it is better than the gloomy sky and the rain and cold ..

Whats less good, is the fact that the countries around us want to take our lives.

Plus its not like the economy or anything is that good/...

I cant believe he has Ramires back out there again. Lad gets no rest.

+1

It's Howard Webb... <_<

Then getting a result probably wont be easy lol..joy!

Hey ho lets get through tonight....eek!Weird to think last season had that mental leg against Barca and somehow made it with 10....though saying that we've made Europa bloody hard for ourselves!No easy games and all that like its made out to be

I genuinely hope you're joking? :wacko:

Unfortunately not:

@premierleague: Howard Webb has been appointed referee for Manchester United v Chelsea on 05/05/13. #MUNCHE #BPL

Oh well, at least it's not Chris Foy.