Boston Marathon Explosions

Special Juan

How does a mourning thread work anyway. We all just say RIP and leave it be?

The last time I mourned someone it didn't started a psuedo social and politcal debate. I certainly didn't start screaming at the top of my lungs about the news media and the coverage of the middle east when I saw the soil land on my grandfather.

Mourn

1. To feel or express grief or sorrow.
I don't see much of that, I see a lot of anger aimed towards the media.

The last time I mourned someone it didn't started a psuedo social and politcal debate.

Mourn

1. To feel or express grief or sorrow.
I don't see much of that, I see a lot of anger aimed towards the media.

Sure, I felt pity too when I read about it. In real life. You're on the internet on a forum.

I don't care about reading RIP or 'thoughts go to their families'. What's the point being on a forum if you can't discuss a relevant subject in a relevant thread. I don't care that there's a politics forum..

The discussion started here, if you get offended reading this what the hell are you doing on the internet anyway?

And now it's turned from mourning to having digs at journalism and modern life in America. If you want to mourn the poor people that die in Syria/Middle East/Everywhere else, make a fucking thread about it and don't complain about people not giving it attention in a thread about mourning. Go make a thread, they fucking deserve it.

Congratulations everyone.

Rattled

But you have a point.

Sure, I felt pity too when I read about it. In real life. You're on the internet on a forum.

I don't care about reading RIP or 'thoughts go to their families'. What's the point being on a forum if you can't discuss a relevant subject in a relevant thread. I don't care that there's a politics forum..

The discussion started here, if you get offended reading this what the hell are you doing on the internet anyway?

Who said I was offended? When did I or anyone else say that? All I said that it wasn't appropriate. Yeah, this is a forum that's why I'm stating my opinion.

If you don't care about it, then don't read about it, genius, it's that easy. If you don't care about a politics thread why are you discussing politics anywhere? What's the point of it here, if you don't care about it anywhere else?

I don't see how the EVIL MASS MEDIA is relevant to bombs in Boston, all it's going to do is start a bullshit flame war where bleeding hearts argue the cynics. People are dead, bitching about media coverage just trivialises their existence into a mere means to an argument.

All this is so irrelevant it's ridiculous.

Who said I was offended? When did I or anyone else say that? All I said that it wasn't appropriate. Yeah, this is a forum that's why I'm stating my opinion.

If you don't care about it, then don't read about it, genius, it's that easy. If you don't care about a politics thread why are you discussing politics anywhere? What's the point of it here, if you don't care about it anywhere else?

I don't see how the EVIL MASS MEDIA is relevant to bombs in Boston, all it's going to do is start a bullshit flame war where bleeding hearts argue the cynics. People are dead, bitching about media coverage just trivialises their existence into a mere means to an argument.

All this is so irrelevant it's ridiculous.

I don't care about your politics thread as being the only place to discuss politics on here. You obviously knew what i ment.

I would just like to share my true regards and genuine sympathy towards the dead and injured not only in this bombing but for those who aren't given the humane courtesy of a public mention.

What ever way you look at it politically, when innocent people are murdered it shows the nasty, vile and dark side of humanity and I believe each and every decent human in this world should have their lives celebrated in death.

Im guessing you were one of the Millions of people trending "Muslims" right after the incident...

If not, my apologies.

I don't mean to sound corny as hell, but sometimes, it feels that this world does indeed need a Super-Man...

That just seems like the most probable case doesnt it? its not against muslims, its against terrorists.

And believe me I know very well how people hate muslims or arabs or whatever, I'm from Israel trust me. But Im not like that.

Guys which "organization" did this? was it Al-Qaida ?

No group has declared a responsibility for it, so I would assume that means it is a small faction or an individual working on it's own.

The official word from the US is that it was an act of terrorism but that they are unsure if it was foreign or domestic.

I personally would hesitate to blame it on an outside group,the jumped to that conclusion at the 1996 Olympic Park bombing and it turned out to be some religious wacko who was upset about abortion clinics. Same with the bombing of the Oklahoma Federal building... It was any enemy from with in. Those looking to blame others need to let the police and FBI do their jobs and then tell draw conclusions.

This could have been so much worse if the explosions had been at or near the start line when the race began. There were 23,000 runners from all over the world in the marathon. Those responsible were not aiming at the runners they were aiming at the spectators who would have been primarily Americans.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

There is something fundamentally wrong when a few people die in the US and the entire world stops to take notice and express their condolences, all while turning a blind eye to the innocent civilians, including children, who die by the dozen at the hands of US drone strikes and other unjust military actions every day.

US are destorying Pakistan and Afghanistan. But no person cares.

There is something fundamentally wrong when a few people die in the US and the entire world stops to take notice and express their condolences, all while turning a blind eye to the innocent civilians, including children, who die by the dozen at the hands of US drone strikes and other unjust military actions every day.

US are destorying Pakistan and Afghanistan. But no person cares.

Yet again, you have turned a thread into thread into a US bashing political debate. Take it to the politics thread where it belongs.

This is for discussion of the events in Boston not the US or medias misguided policies. What happened in Boston was horrific and it would be regardless of where it happened. Please take your political soap boxes else where.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD