Boston Marathon Explosions

Special Juan

Terrorism anywhere is awful, innocent people are invariably the victims. Just like the many victims of the IRA murdered on our streets, largely funded through Noraid. One man's terrorist is another's freedom fighter apparently. I wonder how people would react if a University here interviewed these boys responsible for this atrocity and promised them immunity from prosecution. Terrorism is a terrible thing Boston.

NewsFlash: Two Officials claim the suspect was unarmed in the boat and there was no gun inside the boat.

1. If there wasnt a Gun on the Boat, then he could not have possibly shot himself. How the hell did the guy lose his voice?

2. If The Owner of the boat saw him curled up inside the boat, how did the suspect not see the Owner of the boat? dont think he was sleeping there.

3. City was shut down with not a civilian soul on the street except for Cops. How did this suspect walk around the neighborhood without being noticed?

4. His Brother was tackled to the floor by the cops, why would bunch of cops leave a terror suspect caught alive to be run over by a car while they evade the car..

5. It was only after the suspect's parents divulged that their Older son was questioned by FBI, did the FBI release a statement that they did interview him in the past and was on the watch list.

6. Hard to beleive that the FBI can track and arrest Jihad Jane and let loose a suspect notified to them by Russian Intelligence. Outrageous.

7. So they engage cops in gunfight, car jack but do not kill the victim, then go to ATM to withdraw cash and PAY for doritos and Redbull. Who the fuck PAYS for stuff when you are on the run? The pattern does not match. Not to mention, initial reports of Police saying the suspect had a bomb vest, ended he didnt have any just like the latest reports that say he was unarmed.

8. The boat was riddled with bullets. Intention to kill is what I see here as cops WILL NEVER fire unless a shot is fired at them.

Soo Many questions unanswered....Something isnt right about this.

Ah, conspiracy theories... Truth is we will never know the "truth" just what is leaked to the media from this source and that. In the end it will be a this side said vs that side said and the truth will be some where in the middle.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ah, conspiracy theories... Truth is we will never know the "truth" just what is leaked to the media from this source and that. In the end it will be a this side said vs that side said and the truth will be some where in the middle.

I have never been a conspiracy theorists. I beleive 9/11 was Alqaida, Moon landing did happen and Osama is dead. But you shoud see this.

I have never been a conspiracy theorists. I beleive 9/11 was Alqaida, Moon landing did happen and Osama is dead. But you shoud see this.

Warnie, I was not saying you were the conspiracy theorist and I apologize that it came across that way. I just meant that after every big event they come out of the wood work. And I will have to wait to see the video... I live in China, YouTube is a no-no and my VPN is not working atm.

MUSLIM BAGEL STORE OWNER DONATES 100% OF PROFITS TO BOSTON MARATHON VICTIMS FUND

BOSTON (CBS) – Businesses large and small have reacted to the Boston Marathon bombings, but for the owner of Bagel Land in Winchester, this is personal, very personal.

Ehab Sadeek is an Egyptian Muslim who calls the marathon bombers “cowards.” “They don’t represent my faith. They don’t represent my religion. They will not hijack my religion,” he told WBZ NewsRadio 1030." Being a Muslim, I felt I cannot stay quiet about that.”

So Sadeek says, with the urging of his young daughter, he has decided to give 100-percent of the profits from his retail bagel business to the One Fund Boston, and he will keep it up until the last victim is out of the hospital. As of Monday, 29 victims of the marathon bombings remained in the hospital. “I hope they come home soon, but we are committed to do it,” Sadeek said. Sadeek says the attacks at the marathon were personal to him. “If I stay quiet about it then I am giving these terrorists a chance to hijack my religion. I know what I stand for,” Sadeek said.

Meanwhile, his customers are amazed.

“I just think it’s awesome. I am a regular here so I had to come by and support him,” Patrick Keith of Stoneham said.

“I just think it’s a great way to give back to such a tragic event. It’s wonderful thing he does,” Babs Andrade of Winchester said.

It’s been just a few days and the shop has donated more than $1,000 already. Sadeek says his sacrifice pales in comparison to what the victims are going through.

“Some of them have given their own life. Nothing compares to that,” Sadeek said as he fights back tears.

__

Video in report below:

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/04/29/bagel-business-owner-donates-100-percent-of-profits-to-one-fund-boston/

• 1 year later...

If runner have gun then this cannot happen

In retrospect, this was my finest moment. What a post. Up there with tagging a thread on Salvador Cabanas (so glad I needn't bother with that Spanish shit) with 'bullet header', which I never unfortunately got to do over here.

Bye guys <3

Fuck you Scouseman

EBH would have seen another decade if you didn't out him

What did this poor, innocent Colombiano ever do to you? :(

And it’s Aston Villa,

Aston Villa FC,

We’re by far the greatest team,

The world has ever seen…

The bells are ringing

for the Claret and Blue.

The fans are singing,

for the Claret and Blue.

Everybody is knowing,

to the Villa they’re going,

Where the Villa are showing,

We’re the best in the land!

(Best in the land!)

We’re congregating

for the Claret & Blue.

The Holte End’s waiting

for the Claret & Blue.

Everybody is knowing,

to the Villa they’re going.

Where the Villa are showing

We’re the best in the land!

(Best in the land!)

If you're having drink problems, I feel for you son...

Don't leave me hangin here y'all

@Jype didn't you use to be Pr_22

Well you're a nice guy even if you weren't

@Kostas

Alright mate

Kalou is boss

Look at him now, tearing shit up for Lille

You see

I was right all along

Kalou for President

@

Cunt <3

@Liquidator

You never came to banana republic you bastard

I waited and waited

@Madmax

Are you Jaimin or Madmax or what

Make up your mind ffs

Mumbai is pretty cool

@Stingray

Allow me to follow you on twitter, you wanker

I'm @TheShark94

I like cycling

We would get on pretty well

Do you like Vincenzo Nibali

@francozola

I hope you're still reading wsws.org

They're the only voice of truth in the media world

Check them out for a balanced report of what's going on in Crimea

@zolayes

How is your health? I hope you're keeping well, my venerable friend

@Ollie

Mitchell Guy Johnson.

He bowls to the left

He bowls to the right

That Mitchell Johnson, his bowling was an integral part of Australia's successful Ashes campaign

@

Mate you should see how far I've gotten Atletico CP now

I never got any likes from you, you always wanted me to go one better :(

@

I don't care if The Skipper wins Member of the Month a billion times in a row, you're still the best football poster ever

You're French right

Do you listen to Zouk music?

@

Mate you should transfer into UNSW

And do an honours in history with me

I've got a beastly postgrad thesis planned

I hope I can get out of honours with a first class

Because then I can skip Masters and go straight into a PhD

Looks like I'm going to be Dr. Cap after all

@CHOULO19

I seem to recall I was your friend back in the day, though I can't remember why

You're probably still cool though so stay that way

@manpe

I'll be your monkey smoking a cigarette :wub:

I think that's everybody

For whoever else I've forgotten

Give me a break, it's been like 18 months since 'cap' was whacked

I don't remember

@DJames

Soca is cool

But I find it hard to believe that people can listen to it for like hours in a row

It's a bit sameish

Like, the songs are mostly pretty similar

They're about being happy and drinking rum and Carnival

Dancehall is better

Do you like Alkaline

Ooh one more thing

Gyal mek yuh batty jump jump jump jump jump!

You can speak patois right

Of course you can you're from Trinidad

Wait

Is Jamaican patois the same thing as Trinidadian patois

If it isn't then you might not

@DJamesSoca is coolBut I find it hard to believe that people can listen to it for like hours in a rowIt's a bit sameishLike, the songs are mostly pretty similarThey're about being happy and drinking rum and Carnivalhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LQQ_RdFPPQDancehall is betterDo you like Alkalinehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a62BkmO1u6EOoh one more thingGyal mek yuh batty jump jump jump jump jump!You can speak patois rightOf course you can you're from TrinidadWaitIs Jamaican patois the same thing as Trinidadian patoisIf it isn't then you might not

Glad you like it! Yea it isn't played all around the year. Radio stations mostly only play Soca in the build up to carnival and during carnival. Some ppl might listen to it all year long but I'll like to think they would break it up with other songs unless they are homesick or something. Plus there are different genres within it too. So not all are as repetitive

Jamaican patios isn't the same and no I don't know how to speak our version. I don't really listen to dancehall anymore I have no idea who the new kids on the block are :D

If you're having drink problems, I feel for you son...

Don't leave me hangin here y'all

I think that's everybody

For whoever else I've forgotten

Give me a break, it's been like 18 months since 'cap' was whacked

I don't remember

Geezus fuckin Kryst you are an egotistical fucker, you know? Get off my forums, cunt. Melodramatic motherfucker.