Boston Marathon Explosions

Special Juan

Yet again, you have turned a thread into thread into a US bashing political debate. Take it to the politics thread where it belongs.

This is for discussion of the events in Boston not the US or medias misguided policies. What happened in Boston was horrific and it would be regardless of where it happened. Please take your political soap boxes else where.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thank god at least one person agrees with me.

Haven't seen anything like this before, the US police really don't fuck around. About a million lives put on hold and town completely shut down to hunt one boy. How it took them so long to find him when he was less than a km away from the initial shoot-out place, I don't know. How he even managed to escape in first place, beats me. At least they got him and I hope he will stay alive to hear his side of the story.

Makes you wonder why they didn't flee to Canada right after the incident.

Yeah, their behavior post-explosions was odd, not of the people who desperately tried to get away. I imagine they weren't expecting such an extensive manhunt though.

EDIT: Here's the body of suspect 1. What's that big hole in his side?

abl2poie.jpg?st=3Q5wZDh7_UCAF-IwdyWo6g&e

Makes you wonder why they didn't flee to Canada right after the incident.

Yeah, their behavior post-explosions was odd, not of the people who desperately tried to get away. I imagine they weren't expecting such an extensive manhunt though.

EDIT: Here's the body of suspect 1. What's that big hole in his side?

Could be a gun shot made worse whenhisbrother ran over him!

Possible, I do not believe they are alone in this.

Probably not.....

3 people were arrested on/near the campus of the younger suspect for sheltering him during the manhunt... However, the suspect acted "ordinary" the day after the bombings on campus according to multiple students, so the students might have not known they were sheltering the boston bomber...