Man of the Match  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To Manchester City -

At least do us a favour and beat also Tottenham next week, please.

As for the game, I'm not so frustrated as I expected to be. The run in the Cup must have ended at some point. Just concentrate on the league, starting in Fulham.

Oh and BTW - what an awful cunt Foy is. How on earth can he lead such a big game? Go to hell FA.

One of the worst and definitely the pasionless performance from a Chelsea team at Wembley.

Fuck it hurts so bad when I remember how we played this time last year against Spuds and Vermin. Two tactical master-pieces by Robbie, I miss the man.

This season seems like a never-ending disaster, probably the worst in many many years.

8648183967_ddde961113_o.gif

Aguero, you are a cunt. Karma WILL serve you proper. I will be supporting Wigan to win the FA cup.

Chris Foy, up yours! I hope you retire soon.

I'm just hoping he won't be punished by the FA and he would be available to face Spurs next week.

Fuck football. I've had enough of this pathetic sport. theres no proper games nowadays because of bullshit. just plain old bullshit. and of course when there's players like nasri playing this sport it's hard to like it. i'm not watching any more of this crap time to move on to a sport that's less corrupt and has proper officiating

Atleast two scandalous decisions by the ref. Agüero should have been sent off and it was a penalty, clumsy by Kompany. Clear as daylight. Having said that we barely deserved more from this game. Drawing 2-2 would be flattering for us if you look at the first half performance, we weren't even close to as good as City in that period. Second half was better but again, City had the edge. We couldn't control neither Toure or Tevez. Our midfield is leaking, players are tired. I'm proud of them not to give up at 2-0 down, well done. Torres made instant impact and was lively thoughout, what a goal by Ba yet again, but other than that he was quite invisible or ineffective. Stupid time to drop out, would have rather dropped out a few rounds back then, would have saved two replays and now this, but that's football. Europa League and top4, focus on those two... KTBFFH

One of the worst and definitely the pasionless performance from a Chelsea team at Wembley.

Fuck it hurts so bad when I remember how we played this time last year against Spuds and Vermin. Two tactical master-pieces by Robbie, I miss the man.

This season seems like a never-ending disaster, probably the worst in many many years.

And it still far from over!!! Neverending season or shite...

If we had a massive gap between us and Arsenal feel a bit more okish but us still in a battle for 4th and looking kinda crap doesnt feel much confidence....

Crazy we had a chance for 7 now down to one.....doubt even get that! All the games played and nothing to show for it

Was it just me or was azpilicueta in shocking form today? This may come off as a knee jerk reaction but his crossing is just as shit as bosingwa.

I ll go easy on Azpi. This is, what 5th game in 10 days. He need a rest. Yes, he was way below par but give him some breathing space.