Chelsea 1-2 Man City

Jase

Man of the Match  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

I enjoyed the game; don't know why so many thought we were woeful. It's not like we were playing Fulham. City has better players in every department.

Not to mention the difference in muscle. Should've had a pen as well, which could have changed the game.

Oscar should've started in the centre, deep or up high I don't care, he's a championship player on the wings.

I think this loss long term might open some doors for changes!

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On train home from game. Better team did win. We only got going after Ba scored. Today has shown me that we need to bulk up our midfield big time. And Oscar should not be a starter at all.

I had a great day tho first time at Wembely

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

No complaints from me. Better team won. Maybe if we decided to show up for more than just the last 30 we would have stood a chance. Also started the second half awfully giving away a sloppy goal.

Neither of the full backs put in a decent cross all game, ramires showed excellent determination and fight. Onwards and upwards :)

Can't believe no-one's voted Cech MOTM. The only player who showed up for us in the first half. It was because of his numerous saves we even had a chance. Could do nothing about either goal.

Oh no no, he didnt even try to save the goal. :Goober:

*cough* @Leif *cough*

@Changingman_2000, understand your frustration mate but really we need to move forward from JT and Lamps. there is no need to take aim at manager for trying something sensible.

Are you trying to wind me up? "take aim at the manager"? This will be the same manager who left Lampard on the bench when we were desperate for an equaliser. I think I have made my opinions very clear on our "current" manager. This is a forum where Chelsea related subjects can be talked over. With this in mind, I am of the firm belief that our "current" manager is a cunt.Always has been, is now, and always will be. If I ever have the notion to "take aim" at him in the proper fashion..................I won't miss.

Here's a thought, why not make a change @ the half & not when your side goes down two goals? Sorry you can praise FSW, I won't. A tired team & only one sub? I can't wait for this season to end <_<

well we conceded a goal really early on second half tbf from a stupid ramires challenge, and we looked like we would score a goal with the people we had out there after torres came on. I dont like Rafa but he needn't make any changes unless we got the second goal which would send us to extra time.

well we conceded a goal really early on second half tbf from a stupid ramires challenge, and we looked like we would score a goal with the people we had out there after torres came on. I dont like Rafa but he needn't make any changes unless we got the second goal which would send us to extra time.

I am not sure if I posted here, but at the half I was saying that we should bring in JT for Ramires (who was on a yellow). Move DL up to DM. I am thinking that would have helped the onslaught of Yaya & Barry. Also why didn't Moses see action? I think he could handle the physicality of Man City better than Oscar. So no, it's not FSW fault. It's the fans or the refs faulty. He has no accountability whatsoever. Again, I will be happy in a month from now when I don't have to see his fat ass sitting down jotting notes.

we really should have brought on Lamps for Oscar, he could not have done any worse at least he would have offered a threat from distance, Pantillimons biggest weaknesses, instead oscar and mata simply rolled the ball to the fullbacks to cross into the arm of the lanky argentine

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT! HAVE I WATCHED FOOTBALL OR RUGBY TODAY!?

Dear Chris Foy, just fuck of from the world of football. It is not for you.

I mean really, what the fuck!? I can almost bet my life on it, that if we had a ref today who wasn't letting such awful tackles come through, we would've won.

City won alright and we weren't that good, so I'm not hitting out everything on Foy for our loss, but really, that was pathetic today. Half of our players would shit their pants when they would see a City player heading towards them because they would know something nasty was about to happen to their bones :rant:

In the end, I'm most happy about the fact that no one god injured today because we really have to step up our chase for CL spot.

Shame about today...

Oh and I may have forgot this,

FUCK YOU FOY, YOU CLUELESS CLOWN! :rant:

551474_648600435156767_1836597007_n.jpg

528191_648556301827847_17104538_n.jpg

541732_648560408494103_602239805_n.jpg