Chelsea 1-2 Man City

Jase

Man of the Match  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

I wasn't feeling confident and optimistic about this game before it started but after watching it, I can't help but to feel extremely annoyed. We showed great response after going 2-0 down but why oh why did we only really started playing after that?! Why did we not show the same aggression, intensity and tempo like we did then earlier in the game?! Both of the goals we gave away were just typical and disastrous of us. The defence was basically caught lopsided and disorganized when Toure played in that pass and the second goal is arguably even worse! The number of times we have conceded such goals and yet doesn't seem to do anything about it is just pathetic. Nobody close down Barry(IIRC) when he puts in the cross and then Ivanovic, with his passive defending again, caught ball watching and allowed Aguero in behind him to score. That was just so freaking rubbish to give away goals like that again and again and again! :rant:

We have basically just threw yet another cup away so cheaply and this is pathetic. Started the season in the running for 7 trophies. Won none of the first 6 and now down to 1 only! Also, one question needed to be asked on Benitez. Why on earth did he only made 1 change in bringing on Torres? Where was Lampard and/or Moses when we desperately needed a goal in the last 15-20 minutes?! Overall, I just find this whole thing damn bloody frustrating especially when one include the incompetence of that idiot Chris Foy!! :rant:

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, you guys are making it seem like David Luis did not provoke Aguero...

Who gives a fuck whether he provoked him or not? That happens in every single fucking football match but that's absolutely no excuse to go intentionally hurting people. Aguero's two footed tackle was a disgrace, should be banned for at least as many games as City have left this season so he'd miss the cup final.

If you have a verbal argument with your co-worker or something, is it then acceptable for them to kick the living shit out of you?

Just go back to 4-3-3 next season, I'm sick and tired of this fucking formation.. 4-2-3-1 is hopeless against a team of wall-like players (Juventus deja-vu). Our goal was from a long ball from the defence, what were the midfielders supposed to do?

Enough criticizing Azpi, he's the only player besides Cech that played like 5 or 6 matches in a row.

EDIT: I want to add that I'm absolutely disgusted by the cunts Foy and Aguero.

Reporter: What did you think of the Aguero challenge on Luiz?

Mancini: 'I didn't see it'. It was right in front of you. Mancini: 'I need glasses'

Wanker.

We have a new Arsene Wenger. He ziz not zee it!

David Luiz: "Brazilian national team has more trophies than Argentina, it's because players like Sergio Agüero play for them"

If it's true, i love you Luiz. I love you! Aguero, you just got served bitch!

No point blaming the ref, imo. We started the game looking to park the bus just like we did at the Ettihad. When we finally started playing and taking the game to City it was too late. That said, City we very lucky to hold on and we were unlucky to concede in the 47th minute. Just wasn't our day.

I agree except that City were also unlucky not to score more. Milner would have scored had the ball not hit Aguero who was off-side. Kompany had almost an open net and missed it by a mile. They outplayed us and actually dominated us for much of the game. The ref was awful, but we deserved to lose. (I can actually excuse Foy for not seeing the Aguero stomp because it was difficult to see in real time, but the Kompany tug on Torres' shirt was the centre of play. He had to see that!)

Who gives a fuck whether he provoked him or not? That happens in every single fucking football match but that's absolutely no excuse to go intentionally hurting people. Aguero's two footed tackle was a disgrace, should be banned for at least as many games as City have left this season so he'd miss the cup final.

If you have a verbal argument with your co-worker or something, is it then acceptable for them to kick the living shit out of you?

Nah, Aguero was def. wrong, but your making Luiz come out like a saint.

Watching Luiz play a lot, he throws TONS of elbows...

(I would of given red to Aguero and yellow to Luiz though)

------------BA/Lukaku---------

---Hazard-------------Mata----

---------------Oscar-------------

------Benat----------Fellaini----

Cole-------------------------Azpilicueta

---------Luiz------Amorebieta-----

---------------Cech-------------------

Nah, Aguero was def. wrong, but your making Luiz come out like a saint.

Watching Luiz play a lot, he throws TONS of elbows...

(I would of given red to Aguero and yellow to Luiz though)

true that :ph34r:

but again that was a cunt move from aguero

first half - horrendous...

second half - good fight..

mikel was awful, oscar sucks... we have no squad to relieve MAZA... season's over for me..

He was played out of position for most of the game.

Foy you fuck ! time to retire, you are one shit ref.

Man city deserved to be 2 goals ahead, shame that's what it takes to get us playing.

They are filthy northern monkeys, can't believe how much they got away with.

Also it's time for Mikel to go he really isn't good enough. I can't wait for this season to be over and already looking forward to next.