Chelsea 1-2 Man City

Jase

Man of the Match  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

Nah, Aguero was def. wrong, but your making Luiz come out like a saint.

Watching Luiz play a lot, he throws TONS of elbows...

(I would of given red to Aguero and yellow to Luiz though)

Thats true. But just think of it this way : what would this team be if we also throw the physicality of Luiz out?

This is why we lost, power. Pure power. I havent seen the first 40 minutes but: last game as well against them, the match against Juve.... Big games.... You see a lack of presence sometimes.

I dont want Mata or Hazard to be more powerfull IN their role. I do want to see that from the FUcking pivot.

Also: I feel sorry to say it, but Torres is fighting ......

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Foy you fuck ! time to retire, you are one shit ref.

Man city deserved to be 2 goals ahead, shame that's what it takes to get us playing.

They are filthy northern monkeys, can't believe how much they got away with.

Also it's time for Mikel to go he really isn't good enough. I can't wait for this season to be over and already looking forward to next.

Mikel was not that bad. We lost the midfield battle yes, but he made some decent interceptions and before anyone says something stupid like he "was subbed off because he was shit", no, he was subbed off because we needed a tactical change and thus went with two upfront. I would not say any player was hugely disappointing but the better team won on the day.

How did the linesman miss aguero challenge? Can't understand that.

Oscar is a cm and cam at most, but never winger. He just doesn't have the acceleration to beat defender regularly.

Giving up on Mickel though. No aggression to match Yaya.

Biggest problem for me were the fullbacks spec azpi who did not play well.

Ba is a great finisher, but Chelsea need someone who can also play. Like aguero for ex

Thats true. But just think of it this way : what would this team be if we also throw the physicality of Luiz out?

This is why we lost, power. Pure power. I havent seen the first 40 minutes but last game as well, against Juve ....

I dont want Mata or Hazard to be more powerfull IN their role. I do want to see that from the FUcking pivot.

Also: I feel sorry to say it, but Torres is fighting ......

Power one thing, throwing cheap elbows is another. Luiz has a rep of doing this for some reason.

Anyways, I agree we need a physical presence...

There's no point moaning about the pen and the Aguero challenge too much. Fact is we were hugely outplayed and were lucky not to concede 6 goals. Sure.. it makes it harder to take knowing the decisions we shoulda got and that they scored the luckiest goal of the decade but they were so much better. It's easy to play at 2-0 down, we had nothing to lose and City stopped.

We've won the cup a lot lately, we can't win it every year and now we have to keep our heads up and bring the lads over the line in what has been a very tough campaign.

Let's just get that 4th place and move on because we'll be back fighting for everything soon. If you look at things, we had no Lampard, Cole, Drogba (of course), Terry and many of our tough players that we used to have not so long ago. It's a new Chelsea and at least we gave it a good go and weren't disgraced.

The young players at this club will've gained so much experience from this season and it's not over yet. What may seem gutting right now will prove to be great in a year plus.

Nah, Aguero was def. wrong, but your making Luiz come out like a saint.

Watching Luiz play a lot, he throws TONS of elbows...

(I would of given red to Aguero and yellow to Luiz though)

I rather get elbowed than get fucking stomped on from a defenseless position.

am I the only bitter about the lack of tactical changes by FSW? In the first half anyone w/ half a brain could tell that Man City were bossing in the midfield. What does FSW do? Absolutely nothing <_< Enjoy the rest of the season. I won't :angry:

errr we played much better once torres was on and was practically all over them.

errr we played much better once torres was on and was practically all over them.

Here's a thought, why not make a change @ the half & not when your side goes down two goals? Sorry you can praise FSW, I won't. A tired team & only one sub? I can't wait for this season to end <_<

There's no point moaning about the pen and the Aguero challenge too much. Fact is we were hugely outplayed and were lucky not to concede 6 goals. Sure.. it makes it harder to take knowing the decisions we shoulda got and that they scored the luckiest goal of the decade but they were so much better. It's easy to play at 2-0 down, we had nothing to lose and City stopped.

We've won the cup a lot lately, we can't win it every year and now we have to keep our heads up and bring the lads over the line in what has been a very tough campaign.

Let's just get that 4th place and move on because we'll be back fighting for everything soon. If you look at things, we had no Lampard, Cole, Drogba (of course), Terry and many of our tough players that we used to have not so long ago. It's a new Chelsea and at least we gave it a good go and weren't disgraced.

The young players at this club will've gained so much experience from this season and it's not over yet. What may seem gutting right now will prove to be great in a year plus.

Best post! So true.

Thanks.

This game TRULY signifies the pure weaknesses in our squad.

ST

DLP

DM

LB

CB

Those are the areas we desperately need to strengthen next season if we want to continue competing in silverware Mikel, Cole, Bertrand, Terry, Torres, Ivanovic, Ramires, none can perform on a consistent basis and/or have the quality to take this club to new heights.Squad players at best the lot of them.

Options, Maybe?

Strikers- Schurrle + Lukaku +BA

Midfield - Benat/Modric + Khedira/Fellaini/Bender+ De Bryune

LB - ???????????

CB - Amorebieta/Subotic

Contrary to what some have said we have every right to vent some anger towards the Foy, Kompany would of gone for his foul on Torres & its a pen so its possibly 2-2 then Aguero should of gone - game changing decisions that he got completely wrong & I agree he should retire.

That said City deserved to win, some of our players failed to turn up, Mata & Hazard were woeful as was Oscar until he was moved into a central position, we definitely missed JT's leadership at the back, like most I really cannot fathom Benitez's thinking at times? We need a goal so he leaves Lampard on the bench for the whole game? We were clearly being overrun in midfield so why did he not change personnel & formation at half time? As soon as Torres came on & Oscar played in the middle we were a different side. Too little too late.