Middlesbrough v Chelsea

Jase

Makes sense!

It isnt safe to do that in Brazil, so that is where my concern came from! ;)

I'll be happy if we score, can't say I'll cheer unfortunately, because I'll most likely be sat with a load of smack heads.

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know most of you disagree with me, but I really don't give a fuck whether we win this one or not. I mean, we don't stand a chance at Old Trafford and pretty much the best we could realistically hope for is a replay and that'd mean at least two additional games to an already busy schedule with still no quarantees of success because City are also in it and today we saw the huge gap between us and them. Right now it's looking very likely that Benitez is going to take the battle for top4 right to the wire so it'd be nice if the team were as fresh as possible for every match.

Never in a million years will I hope for a Chelsea loss, but I'm just saying that if we indeed do lose I'm not gonna be too bothered because at the moment beating both United and City in the cup is too much of a challenge anyway.

We have to be at the main entrance for 5.30pm, so hoping to get some photos as we get into the dressing room area. Me and the coach have to then get the lads ready and we have a friendly on the pitch at 6.30pm.....Should be a great night, me and my son will be star struck.

Chelsea face fixture crisis if they are held to FA Cup draw at Middlesbrough

Did say I want us to win the FA Cup again this season but gotta wonder if its worth tossing away that chance on Wednesday. The number of games we have played this season is madness and can't deny the fact that it is taking its toll on the players, if not already. And besides, the 2 Manchester clubs are still in it. With Benitez around, we'll get embarrassed at OT if we get past Boro.