Middlesbrough v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course it wouldn't, I'm not exactly going to stand their with my Chelsea top, but if they win it's going to look pretty awkward for me. So please Chelsea, win the damn game for once.

Lol, yeah I did that once with the home team I grew up with. Gone with my father in law to a game where i was in the other teams stand because he supported it and we wanted to see oth our teams play! Suddenly my team scored and I jumped up and cheered loudly.

No more :-) Had to drink too much beers too, tjust o try n explain to the home supporters :-)

Ps: for the belgians: it was Bruges and I am born in Lokeren :-)

Ps2: great times!

My little lad is doing the guard of honour with his footy team, and I am right behind the subs bench. Looking forward to meeting some players before the game.

We will batter this lot.

Can call rafa a fat shit?

Make sure JT hears you

Of course it wouldn't, I'm not exactly going to stand their with my Chelsea top, but if they win it's going to look pretty awkward for me. So please Chelsea, win the damn game for once.

How come you're in the home stand? :carlo:

How come you're in the home stand? :carlo:

I was going to get away ones with a few mates who aren't boro supporters, but then my other friend as stupid as he is, goes and gets me a ticket in the north stand with him and his little brother, he thought i wanted to get home tickets.

But I'm not going to be an arse about it, I'm just greatful i can go to a game because i haven't been to one since last season, and that was up geordie land.

It will just be awkward that's all if we end up losing, and no matter what I'm not going to cheer for Middlesbrough, but damn hopefully Red Faction don't catch me sitting down all angry.

I was going to get away ones with a few mates who aren't boro supporters, but then my other friend as stupid as he is, goes and gets me a ticket in the north stand with him and his little brother, he thought i wanted to get home tickets.

But I'm not going to be an arse about it, I'm just greatful i can go to a game because i haven't been to one since last season, and that was up geordie land.

It will just be awkward that's all if we end up losing, and no matter what I'm not going to cheer for Middlesbrough, but damn hopefully Red Faction don't catch me sitting down all angry.

Fair enough man.

You're there, that's the main thing. Hopefully you have to hold in your cheer rather than anger.

Enjoy ?

Had to do it at Southampton one season, it's a pain in the backside.

Remember to sit on your hands and have a big scarf round the mouth, blame the cold weather if asked.

Good luck to all those making the trip, one trip too many for me on this occasion, work and all that.

OMG is she leaving???

How did you get that out of the video?

And lets go for a win,

Put the b team and the kids out and have a go, then at 60mins if its doable stick a few one for a win, would love to go hammer utd and win this again!

Again as the UEL game, it is one thing to give up and another to make it important.

Stupid from people to say they dont care because we have ManUtd next and just as stupid to say we must prioritize it!

I just hope we let them win if it is 1-1 at the 90th min, lol.

Dont really mind if we win or not. rather us concentrate on EL and top4 tbh.

Torres an play so everyone can laugh at him.

I would love us to win by all means, just with our second fiddle team. in saying that, us losing means rafa is one step closer to sacking.

What would be more shameful? Losing against ManWeRcunts or championship side Boro? You decide.

Probably Boro. At least they're a Championship side, not a League 1 or 2 team. Barnsley were a Championship IIRC when they KOed us out in 2008. That would certainly be better than going to OT and getting smashed by 3-4 goals. Negative thinking I know but with Benitez around, he just doesn't instill confidence one bit and his tactics away from home against big teams is always negative. His past stats at Liverpool have proven that.