Middlesbrough v Chelsea

Jase

Like I said, it's just a case of being realistic. If we are playing well and getting the results under Benitez now, we wouldn't even be pessimistic one bit. Some are just reacting based on the circumstance that we're in right now.

Mate, it is not about being realistic. They are automatically counting us out....

Did you seriously just say we would be optimistic if we were playing well? What is the point of being optimistic when things are already going well? The point of being optimistic is exactly for when things arent the way they are supposed to be.

Can you really blame them? Man United are doing so much better than us right now. Lethal in attack, good in defence (lately) and playing much more cohesively as a team. And we are lacking in those aspects right now.

Yes, I can totally blame them. I am not saying they dont have the right to think we are going out (because we most probably are), but they dont have the right to say they dont care about it because Manure is a better team and we are fucked.

How would they support a team like Boro (for instance). They would just post "we are going to lose" every fucking weekend?

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mate, it is not about being realistic. They are automatically counting us out....

Did you seriously just say we would be optimistic if we were playing well? What is the point of being optimistic when things are already going well? The point of being optimistic is exactly for when things arent the way they are supposed to be.

Yes, I can totally blame them. I am not saying they dont have the right to think we are going out (because we most probably are), but they dont have the right to say they dont care about it because Manure is a better team and we are fucked.

How would they support a team like Boro (for instance). They would just post "we are going to lose" every fucking weekend?

They wouldnt, glory hunters dont seem to support teams who arnt doing well :P

Well, that wasn't exactly the point I was trying to make. Just don't go generalize everyone into one category here.

Well, that wasn't exactly the point I was trying to make. Just don't go generalize everyone into one category here.

But I never said it was you. Were you thinking this was all intended to you?

TEAM NEWS from Benitez's PC: No Cahill (virus) and Azpilicueta (leg discomfort) for this game. Everyone else is available barring Romeu who is injured of course.

Thanks for that.

I will post up some pictures if I get to meet them later today.

Two stats...

1. The last time Benitez went to the Riverside Stadium, his Liverpool side suffered a 2-0 defeat to Middlesbrough in 08/09 PL season.

2. Rafa Benitez has never beaten Middlesbrough at the Riverside Stadium in 5 visits - D3 L2.

Boro down to bare bones for tomorrow´s clash.

Three players are ineligible & 5 more are injured.

Why can Chelsea just field some reserves here & rest players for PL ?

Because doing that, would actually give experience and help the senior players, and the problem with that, is that would actually benefit the club, and obviously Rafa isn't going with that.