Middlesbrough v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe we need to exit this competition (and probably EL too) asap in order to concentrate on the top 4 battle. Seeing how tired the team looked today made me think it's better to decrease the number of our games considering Arsenal will have only league games after Bayern thrash them in the rematch and Spurs have EL, where they face Inter and IMO will get knocked out and will push for top 4 with all their strength as well.

Boro have been in worse form than us. They don't defend well at all and like to pass the ball from the back which should make it much easier for us. A draw would really screw up our schedule.

So in other words they'll play like Barcalona or someone on Weds then be shite again afters :P

Yeah I wana win this but the thought of smug face Fergie if we loose to them...urgh!

So in other words they'll play like Barcalona or someone on Weds then be shite again afters

Probably :P Seriously though I really don't think they have the quality. Their keeper is excellent though which means he'll typical have the game of him life against us.

Sorry my ignorance, but wouldnt it be worse if we win?

Its never bad to win. A football club's goal should be to win as many games as possible..

Reminds me of the badminton scandal at the Olympics when they wanted to lose to get an easyer time. That was terrible sportmanship and trying to lose this game would be too.

Sorry my ignorance, but wouldnt it be worse if we win?

Of course it wouldn't, I'm not exactly going to stand their with my Chelsea top, but if they win it's going to look pretty awkward for me. So please Chelsea, win the damn game for once.

Of course it wouldn't, I'm not exactly going to stand their with my Chelsea top, but if they win it's going to look pretty awkward for me. So please Chelsea, win the damn game for once.

Makes sense!

It isnt safe to do that in Brazil, so that is where my concern came from! ;)

If you think we're playing bad, look at Middlesbrough atm, fucking shocking. I'm not exactly filled with mega confidence but we will stuff them by at least 3, although we'll get beat in the next round anyway so it wont count for shit.