Middlesbrough v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be rooting for Boro to win, and that makes me depressed, but the Demolition Man has to go.

To be fair i fully understand this, and it's also going to be a great cover for me so i don't get my arse kicked at the game.

Benitez just has to go, i don't care anymore, even get mick mcarthy in or something, at least then we will have some spirit. I watch this team and i don't even know if we are playing to win most of the time.

I will be rooting for Boro to win, and that makes me depressed, but the Demolition Man has to go.

You realise that Chelsea fans will be travelling to the game. Boro is quite some distance and this is still the FA Cup, so 'rooting' for the opposition to win......what the fuck?

I am behind the team. No matter who is at the helm.

Having said that, I also want players to be rested as many as possible.

If Chelsea can win it with playing fresh players, mind you not many around, these days, then I want them to win it.

If Rafa plays Mata, Hazard, Oscar, Lampard, Ramires, then he is a complete imbecile, in my view.

Cech/Turn-ball-into-own-net

Ferreira

Cahill

Terry

Bertrand

Mikel

Benayoun

Oscar

Marin

Torres

Moses

That should be a good enough team, right?

Should be, but the fight has to be there, the desire and will to win. If we take Boro for granted we will lost tonight.