Newcastle v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad time to play them. Hopefully they haven't fully learnt to play with each other yet and their defence is still shaky. Demba has to play in front of his old team. Show them what they lost.

They'll learn for this game..then forget the next time they play...

Be nice if we remember how to play together to!

Think this is the most we ever missed Mikel and Moses.

Not saying they are not important or good players but perhaps if we have had some decent replacements to come in for them, we wouldn't be missing them too much right now. Lacking in squad depth.

Not saying they are not important or good players but perhaps if we have had some decent replacements to come in for them, we wouldn't be missing them too much right now. Lacking in squad depth.

Aspects we are lacking at the moment are a natural winger, a possession minded holding midfielder, and quality strikers to bring on. We got Ba which I suppose does away with an area, don't know why we didn't go in for Beñat this transfer window, he's the Ideal player we need in the central midfield area. Moses is a real loss at the moment.

No Marin/Bertrand on the wings..I don't trust either of them in this sort of game. We really need points right now to make up for the ones we lost..

I hope either:

• Luiz is fit, so we can push Ramires up front
  • we play Ba on the wing, and Torres upfront or pair the two
  • Benayoun plays on the wing, Ba upfront.

First time in a while really that i've felt we have only a slight chance of winning. Newcastle aren't exactly doing great but i can't see us even troubling them. They've got their new signings and they owe their fans a win or 2, this'll be so very hard. We can win but i dunno, just seems like we're throwing this whole season away. Rafa could be gone after this. 1-0 Geordies.