Newcastle v Chelsea

Jase

Newcastle are now a different team with all their new signings and it will be very tough match but going by our recent record of beating good teams like everton,arsenal etc but throwing away points against the likes of Qpr,soton and reading i think we will win this one.

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rafa Benitez confirms that both Petr Cech and Juan Mata trained and are available for selection, but David Luiz is still injured. #CFC

Benitez: "I'm very pleased for Ashley Cole if he reaches the 100 cap mark for England, it's a fantastic achievement." #CFC

Benitez: "It's brilliant for Cesar Azpilicueta to be called into the Spain squad, that was one of the targets we set for him." #CFC

Benitez: "Newcastle did well against Aston Villa, hopefully they won't be as happy at the end of tomorrow's game." #CFC

Benitez: "Hopefully, in the next couple of months we can maintain our consistency and keep winning games." #CFC

Hopefully, in the next couple of months we can maintain our consistency and keep winning games.

This I find truly funny hearing from Rafa. It implies you HAVE something if you want to maintain it, not?

Again, Benitez brainfarts in his window dressing talks. All sophistry it is.