Man of the Match  

145 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- Great win.

- Can't say I felt sorry for Walters, sh*t happens. I thought it was quite funny actually.

- David 'The Liability' Luiz put in a great performance, how about that? He's a CB, period.

- Lampard put in a fine performance.

- When I grow up, I want to be just like Paulo Ferreira.

Great and unexpected win!

Hazard was brilliant today, even if he hadn't have scored that amazing goal I would still be saying the same. Pretty much every attack went through him.

Luiz was brilliant again. He has really stepped up his form over the past few weeks.

It's a shame that Lampard didn't get more than one goal but he played well overall, I thought. Put in some great passes over the top.

As @The only place to be said, I thought Bertrand was the weak link but he played pretty well considering he was out of position.

Benitez not bringing on Oscar really annoyed me but oh well, we won and I'm happy.

Not too sure if I should give my MOTM to Luiz or Hazard.

What a great win, Lampard and Hazard were incredible.

Need to find some consistency though, frustrating as hell watching the team beat the shit out of the opponent one week and realize that the quality is definitely there and then lose miserably at home to some second rate team in the next round.

Luiz MOTM for me too. Brilliant performance by him. Sick of all the abuse he gets when IMO he is by far our best defender. Hope rafa stops playing him in midfield jfc

Hazard was wonderful too. Lamps too some superb pick outs. His vision is still top notch

Excellent team performance. We're more fluid in attack with Ba. Torres keeps coming deep and losing the ball whereas Ba is a constant presence against the centre-backs.

Great performance, wasn't expecting that especially after the first 20 mins where we were battered. Hazard and Luiz were excellent but Lampard imo was the best. He got one and could've got 3 or 4, he was everywhere so he gets my vote. Some of our football was great to watch. Should give us great confidence and belief for the Swansea away game after how we have played away recently.

Stoke deserves a big lose, Ramires and Hazard almost got killed by their thugs ffs.

Like someone mentioned above, Bertrand was very weak despite he was out of his position. Did you guys notice he was so afraid to use the ball and to kick it on 1-on-1 situation? All he has done was running aimlessly.