Jase

Man of the Match  

145 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have been much confortable away from home, no pressure on the players.

Our supporters are supposed to help the team not help the away support. An example was against stoke, we were terrible in the first 28mins, if the fans started booing then we could have lost morale and lost again. Our young team don't have the mental strength lampard, terry, ballack, makelele and drogba have.

Our fans aren't booing all the time at home. They booed after 90 minutes against Swansea. They were still trying to encourage the side until the end. They still sing the same songs on the road. I heard "We don't care about Rafa" and "One Di Matteo" etc.. in away games as well. These are players used to playing in front of supporters yelling horrible things at them. You make it sound as if when we're away, the fans are completely supportive and at Stamford Bridge, it's a constant tirade of insults. The truth is that we're just an inconsistent team right now. That's it.

Our fans aren't booing all the time at home. They booed after 90 minutes against Swansea. They were still trying to encourage the side until the end. They still sing the same songs on the road. I heard "We don't care about Rafa" and "One Di Matteo" etc.. in away games as well. These are players used to playing in front of supporters yelling horrible things at them. You make it sound as if when we're away, the fans are completely supportive and at Stamford Bridge, it's a constant tirade of insults. The truth is that we're just an inconsistent team right now. That's it.

They are not booing all the time, but I know that once we have a bad spell in the match or concede then u hear one or two negative chants distracting the players. That spell in the first 20mins against everton and stoke if it happened at the bridge, the negative chants come out and pile more unnecesary pressure on the team.

I'm not saying it is the FULL reason why we don't peform, I'm saying its PART of the reason, and it definately ADDS to why we don't peform.

You underestimate the effect of YOUR OWN SUPPORTERS booing or showing negative posters which the players notice during conerkicks or any break in play.

Oh Spike, even drunk I am a better searcher than you! :clown:

Nadine Bastos

nadine_levibianco.jpg

I don't care about her. I was looking for that Pommie one. Besides you do know that Google refines you searches depending on history and location? You being a Brazillian nut Google would have that woman's pictures at higher priority than the Pommie's.

Suck it.

It burns you that a non-Chelsea fan can prove an idiot like you wrong, doesn't it? Fucking gronk..

I don't know what your problem is but calling people twats because they disagree with you isn't the most gracious of behaviour. Stop trying so hard.

LOL. Not trying at all actually.. I just tell it how i see it.

Calling people who support the club 'twats' for disagreeing on the contract status of a player after he has a pretty good game isn't the way Chelsea supporters tend to treat one another. ;)

Calling people who support the club 'twats' for disagreeing on the contract status of a player after he has a pretty good game isn't the way Chelsea supporters tend to treat one another. ;)

LOL. Your an idiot mate... And I'll say it again, Anybody who agrees with the club in letting Lampard go is an absolute Fucking Twat..

Even If Frank had 10 terrible games in a row, I would still not let him go. A player with is brain, experience,energy, passion, and love for the club will probably come along once every 30 years. If we are lucky..

If we let our experience go, we are no better then Arsenal.