Jase

Man of the Match  

145 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank god for Walters, I don't want to think how the game would have panned out if he hadn't nicked it in the dying seconds of 1st half. They were flying close up until that and I didn't have a good feeling. 2nd half different story.

Thank you, Walt.

Great win today.... beating stoke well has a feeling of its own.... Football vs Rugby...

BTW today when Torres came on at 75 minutes..... how can he manage to be invisible when the entire stoke team is tiring and he is full of energy?

It is really sad to see him play for us... I am not even angry at him.... just sorry for him.... Something happened mentally to him when he was injured at Liverpool and now he is just not good enough, intelligent enough, confident enough..... And he knows it....

Anyhow, Hazard is becoming a beast of late.... He is finally taking on players at will instead of finding the close pass.... what a player!!

Mata hasnt been on top form of late, but hoping he finds his fluency against southampton...

I earlier used to think it is Ok to let Lampard go for our club to move on, but he is simply so freakin consistent it is unreal.... So i join the choir : SIGN HIM UP!!

Ba,lampard and azpi were really good but the real standouts were luiz and hazard.Btw i just dont understand rafa's logic we are 4 nil up with 15 minutes to go and instead of giving game time to hungry players like ake,oscar and marin he brings on torres and ferreira and why the hell did mata got replaced by a defender?Baffling really.Except for the subs i am very happy.

Superb win. Superb performance. Negated Stoke's threat reasonably well and we looked threatening going forward. Could and should have been more than just 4-0 if it weren't for Begovic but would have been happy to just take 1-0 win before the game, let alone 4-0. So, can't complain too much. And Lampard as well as Hazard were excellent today too.

Hazard man of the match?, may i ask why people over-credit Hazard?, he scored a good goal, but it easily could've went the other way around.

The amount of times he lost the ball was shocking, Stoke should of had a penalty because of him losing the ball. Had Stoke of scored when they could of, that would of been down to Hazard, he was way too careless. Don't get me wrong he will mature in time and learn, but to have so many votes for man of the match is ridiculous.

I thought Lampard nicked MOTM over Luiz...

He fought hard for a lost ball which resulted in our throw-in and a goal - that's the CFC spirit!!!

Hazard - hmm don't think he was anywhere near MOTM - thought both him and Mata were easily bullied and gave the ball away far too much - they need to up their games against these physical players and relish the challenge.

Bertrand - not good - but tried in the wrong position - still think Marin should have played there

BA - well played lad, solid performance and involved in everything - hopefully took off early so he can be rested

Torres - same old useless..

Terry - good to see him back, looked rusty, but will get better ;)

Ramires - good game ;)

Azpi - great game, developing nicely, what a bargain ;)

Right - off for some food and will enjoy MOTD tonight :)

Stoke deserves a big lose, Ramires and Hazard almost got killed by their thugs ffs.

Like someone mentioned above, Bertrand was very weak despite he was out of his position. Did you guys notice he was so afraid to use the ball and to kick it on 1-on-1 situation? All he has done was running aimlessly.

I've never been impressed with Bertrand in midfield. He's always been awful in that role tbh. The only thing he does is provide cover for Ash but that can't be enough reason to play him there.

Yeah I'm very pleased at Hazard's attitude. Going away to that shithole many "flair" players just don't turn up and give a fuck. Also someone mentioned in his player profile thread that despite being given more defensive duties by rafa he's not moaned about it, has done what he's told and is still performing well and that's a great point.

Great game, Luiz, Hazard and Lampard all played great.. oh and how can i forget about Walters, MOTM.

I criticise Luiz, by i hold my hands up today and say he had a great game.. the question is can he now be consistent? time will tell.