Stoke City 0-4 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

145 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

Lol. Paulo is there as an interpreter for the Portuguese during players. Don't be surprised if he does get re-signed. A good servent of the club tbh.

Awwwwwww.It is random dont see him for yonks then he pops up looking pretty,plays for about 5 mins then goes away again for the next few weeks

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Lampard nicked MOTM over Luiz...

He fought hard for a lost ball which resulted in our throw-in and a goal - that's the CFC spirit!!!

Hazard - hmm don't think he was anywhere near MOTM - thought both him and Mata were easily bullied and gave the ball away far too much - they need to up their games against these physical players and relish the challenge.

Bertrand - not good - but tried in the wrong position - still think Marin should have played there

BA - well played lad, solid performance and involved in everything - hopefully took off early so he can be rested

Torres - same old useless..

Terry - good to see him back, looked rusty, but will get better ;)

Ramires - good game ;)

Azpi - great game, developing nicely, what a bargain ;)

Right - off for some food and will enjoy MOTD tonight :)

That was far from a good game, so I think Hazard was the best today. I dont think Lampard was good today, he only had a decent game.

Rafa out.. yeah members

TBF your just as bad as the people wanting him out by just continuing this rollercoaster from every win and defeat we have, what if we lose our next three games? you going to be saying that then?.

Hazard man of the match?, may i ask why people over-credit Hazard?, he scored a good goal, but it easily could've went the other way around.

The amount of times he lost the ball was shocking, Stoke should of had a penalty because of him losing the ball. Had Stoke of scored when they could of, that would of been down to Hazard, he was way too careless. Don't get me wrong he will mature in time and learn, but to have so many votes for man of the match is ridiculous.

He made good runs, a lot of our attacks went through him. You can expect a player who tries to take on defenders rather than pick out a pass to lose the ball every so often. I agree he lost the ball too often though this game, something he'll have to work on.

Second after Lampard for me as motm.

That was far from a good game, so I think Hazard was the best today. I dont think Lampard was good today, he only had a decent game.

Hmm you're entitled to your opinion like i am - but against Stoke that was a great performance...

Lampard was great today, Hazard gave the ball away soooo much and his goal papered over an average performance.

But it's his first season, he will learn... :)

*Lampard is MOTM for me, 9 more goals Frank!

*Hazard looses the ball quite often but understandably at times since he is the only player that tries to dribble pass players

*For mata id like to think that hes in a run of a not so good form hence a couple of loose touch but still manage to put in a couple of great touches.

*Stoke fans yelling "boring, boring" at Chelsea's play?? Now ive seen it all!!!!

*Stoke reminds me of those jocks in highschool on stereoid that is super dumb and all about the muscle. all brawn....

*Ba>Torres

Stats are on our side, but didn't expect a solid 4-0 win. Big thanks to Walters -feel sorry for him but- that's life. MOTM is Hazard, he was amazing. Lampard could have had a hat trick if he had scored the 2 sitters but in the end of the day could, would and should do not count - all in all good game for him, amazed how he still manages to keep his cool and dodge tackles of grim reapers' of Stoke. Luiz was very good, super interceptions etc, so was Azpilicueta. Bertrand was useless in the first half, second half he didn't caught my eye with anything negative atleast. Ba created a lovely chance for Lamps, otherwise didn't have much to work with to be fair, did a lot of defensive work in the fist half.

excellent performance... 3 points have never felt better... plus what a treat to watch this game... but we still have a lot of problems while searching for the first goal... lamps is the key... his positioning, his movement can unlock those defences... another thing is that we have to make our chances count. we were kinda lucky today to get 2 own goals otherwise might have been the same story of creating chances, going one on one and then missiing and then conceding and kicking ourselves...

motm - SUPER FRANKY LAMPARD...

He made good runs, a lot of our attacks went through him. You can expect a player who tries to take on defenders rather than pick out a pass to lose the ball every so often. I agree he lost the ball too often though this game, something he'll have to work on.

Second after Lampard for me as motm.

But you could say the same for Mata, he made some cracking passes and was a major passing threat outside the box. I don't mean to cause shit but Hazard is insanely overrated on this forum sometimes.

If you're going to count good runs and getting involved then look at the types of Marin who gets no credit for stuff like that. But instead gets labeled as a useless player and should be sold.