xPetrCechx

https://www.google.com/search?q=chelsea+bid+for+isco&oq=chelsea+bid+for+isco&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.9159j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8#q=chelsea+bid+for+isco&newwindow=1&start=0

I don't know, there's like 10 pages on google (10 links on every page), maybe there is at least one page that you'll think its reliable source...

or you can just continue to be ignorant and click on x (upper right corner) and resume your fifa match...

LOOOL not 1 reliable source. :clown:

stick to Fifa please.

If we don't buy a midfielder this summer to challenge for the first team/play in the big games then I guarantee we will buy in January.

Either Aranguiz will shore up the midfield in the big games or someone like Isco, who is very hard working, will play CAM and help us control the ball more.

If not, come January we will be screaming to buy, just you watch.

Rafa - January buy Demba Ba

Jose first back - January buy Salah and Matic

Last season - January buy Cuadrado

This season - ?

LOOOL not 1 reliable source. :clown:

stick to Fifa please.

Never liked fifa, its overrated. I will not bother to qoute you again, don't worry.

Football transfer rumours: Chelsea to increase £20m bid for Real Madrid’s Isco?

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jul/08/football-transfer-rumour-mill-manchester-city-fabian-delph

Chelsea will sell Oscar if they beat Arsenal to Real Madrid star

CHELSEA are ready to part ways with Oscar this summer if they manage to land Real Madrid star Isco, according to reports.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/589947/Chelsea-Arsenal-Oscar-Isco-Real-Madrid-Juventus-Transfer-Gossip

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oscar OUT (Juventus), Isco IN?

It would probably be the best change that we could do in our squad. Something insanely awesome!

But I think it is quite difficult / not likely that we can sign Isco because he is one of the favorite players of Real Madrid fans.

But Isco is not undisputed with Real Madrid. In fact, he has not been first choice with Ancelotti, and he probably will not be first choice with Rafat Benitez.

Modric, Kroos and James are the first choices of Real Madrid. And I think Benitez will try to sign a new player for the midfield (defensive midfielder), which complicates a lot more options in Isco Real Madrid. If Isco wants to be a great player he should leave Real Madrid.

His situation in Real Madrid is very similar to the situation of Mata with us. Mata was one of the most favorite players for us (the supporters), but he was not good enough for our coach and Jose decided to sell him.

with Isco happens exactly the same situation. The Real Madrid supporters love him, but he does not have the support of the coaches of Real Madrid (Ancelotti first Rafat Benitez later). That is his big problem.

With Ancelotti he greatly improved their performance in defensive aspects, because before his arrival to Real Madrid (with Malaga) Isco was a very anarchic player. But now he could be a player that perfectly adapt to the tactical discipline that Jose requires to all of its players.

Isco with Real Madrid plays as a pure midfielder, but he plays with Spain as No. 10, and I think N.10 is his best position on the pitch.

Isco is very young, and he could be one of the best in the world in a short time. With Eden and Isco on our team I think that all of us would be going crazy with they every game.

But in any case, his move is unlikely. An unrealizable dream.

Regards.

It would probably be the best change that we could do in our squad. Something insanely awesome!

But I think it is quite difficult / not likely that we can sign Isco because he is one of the favorite players of Real Madrid fans.

But Isco is not undisputed with Real Madrid. In fact, he has not been first choice with Ancelotti, and he probably will not be first choice with Rafat Benitez.

Modric, Kroos and James are the first choices of Real Madrid. And I think Benitez will try to sign a new player for the midfield (defensive midfielder), which complicates a lot more options in Isco Real Madrid. If Isco wants to be a great player he should leave Real Madrid.

His situation in Real Madrid is very similar to the situation of Mata with us. Mata was one of the most favorite players for us (the supporters), but he was not good enough for our coach and Jose decided to sell him.

with Isco happens exactly the same situation. The Real Madrid supporters love him, but he does not have the support of the coaches of Real Madrid (Ancelotti first Rafat Benitez later)

But in any case, his move is unlikely. An unrealizable dream.

Regards.

Weren't Ozil, Di Maria and others fan favourites? I think that if the money is right, Perez may be okay with selling a rotational option someone he could easily replace.

Weren't Ozil, Di Maria and others fan favourites? I think that if the money is right, Perez may be okay with selling a rotational option someone he could easily replace.

Hi friend!

Not like Isco, Di Maria and Ozil are different cases because Isco is a Spanish player and Real Madrid fans, especially fans of Real Madrid, love Spainish players more than anything.

I think his signing is impossible, but if we sell Oscar for 30 million pounds and we offer 35 or 43 million pounds to sign Isco, maybe we could have some choice. The preseason is long, and if Isco think that he will not have many minutes with Real Madrid, maybe he could think of an exit to remain undisputed with Spain thinking at Euro 2016.

I think that if Florentino Perez would agree to sell Isco, the price of the deal would be between 50 and 60 million euros (35 and 43 million pounds) as the minimum amount. Look at the prices of Di Maria and Ozil, that amount would be a fairly reasonable market price.

For me there are no options, but it would be amazing ....

Regards.

I'd rather keep Oscar. Playing for RM and in a open free flowing style is different when playing for Mourinho. Oscar has to work like a dog for the team. Not sure Isco is that much of an improvement when you factor in the defensive work load he's going to be demanded. Let's face it, as long as Mourinho is here, we are going to be a grind it out team for a large chunk of the season. No point in bringing in flair players. We've already see what Jose does to flair players like Oscar and Willian. Dogs.

I'd rather keep Oscar. Playing for RM and in a open free flowing style is different when playing for Mourinho. Oscar has to work like a dog for the team. Not sure Isco is that much of an improvement when you factor in the defensive work load he's going to be demanded. Let's face it, as long as Mourinho is here, we are going to be a grind it out team for a large chunk of the season. No point in bringing in flair players. We've already see what Jose does to flair players like Oscar and Willian. Dogs.

There are times where Id love it if Mou just said to the lads 'Go have fun', Give them their heads and play their natural games.

Im not saying to lose control but to do the jobs theyre supposed to do.

I know Mou is defensive minded and thats his style, but I think sometimes that its drummed into them so much that they become scared to go for goal. With all the offensive talent we have I was in total shock a couple of games where we didn't have 1 shot on goal.

And no matter how we look at that its not right surely.

Not sure we gonna sell Oscar first and then Try to buy Isco with the chance that he might come. Don't think aslo that Benitez is not gonna gave him a chance I'm sure he is in love with Isco because he is just the type of player that he likes (like Mata)! But is this happens I will be said to see Oscar go but Isco will make me extremely happy. And Why can't have them both for atleast one season like Cech and Tibo to fight for a place between themselfs And then decide one stays one goes or they both go or stay! But yeah it's an impossible signing!

Wow, you must have missed last season of Isco. One thing that he was praised from left to right and after every game was his defensive commitment. He's done huge step in that regard. He can chase opponent to own box like a dog. Certainly is at level when you seriously can't demand more from an offensive player.

Signing Isco and we immediately go from bad to good window. What a signing that would be. Two of the most young exciting offensive players in Hazard and Isco in one team.

I know Chelsea had sustained interest in Isco in 2012/13 so they would be interested I'm sure. Real have to pursuit another big signing to let this happen.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You