xPetrCechx

If we bid 20 it was a good move. A little nudge to make him turn the head towards us.

30m next and Real will reject.

35m and perhaps they agree and we pull it through.

As mentioned they could be looking to bring a more stronger central midfielder because at this moment Real doesn't have a true DM in all of their squad when you remove players they just dump on the bench to fill the subs quota.

To think again, if we are actualy talking about impossible buy of a Real Madrid player, we should get Modric and change to 4:3:3 with Matic, Modric and Cesc in middle. If we do that, Im sure we will win PL again, regardless if City buys Pogba, Sterling, De Bruyne and Chuck Norris.

Modric is one of players I would kill to have here. Sadly he is not youngest anymore, but neither were Ballack or Maka when we signed them.

If we bid 20 it was a good move. A little nudge to make him turn the head towards us.

30m next and Real will reject.

35m and perhaps they agree and we pull it through.

As mentioned they could be looking to bring a more stronger central midfielder because at this moment Real doesn't have a true DM in all of their squad when you remove players they just dump on the bench to fill the subs quota.

I think its more like 50m and Perez might actualy pick up the phone.

I think its more like 50m and Perez might actualy pick up the phone.

Not worth 50m for me, and honestly I can't stand Madrid, Barcelona, presidential elections and Perez anymore. They can fuck off.

But yes, they have no big reason to sell sadly.

Recently, a lot of good players leave the ship, actually. Maybe the rumors about they getting Vidal are true. And, in order to get a new player, they need to sell someone. They're definitely not gonna sell Bale, James, Modric or Kroos. So, Isco is the only quality player who they can sell for a great amount of money.

That hypothesis has some sense if you think about it. I mean, that team has lot of quality, but lacks some physical presence, especially in the eyes of someone like Benítez. He's not a manager like Guardiola or Ancelloti.

Real Madrid don't need to sell in order to buy.

We have almost been 'linked' with Isco as much as Pogba and Varane the last 2 transfer seasons so I guess its Mous liking him that keeps it alive.

But hes grown to be like a Spanish treasure and I cant see the lad leaving RM in the near future unless he asks for it or we try pushing over £30mill.

Real Madrid don't need to sell in order to buy.

Isco was already an odd man in Madrid squad - first to fill in case of injury, but if full strength he was only a sub. He was lucky that Modric, James, Bale all got injury problems, so he played many matches. If Real is to bring some top name (hardly to believe that after last season fiasco he is not to) they would have to sell one of their stars

ISCO,,,He would be a good addition to beloved Chelsea squad. I see a bright future in him...but his talent is being crowed be greater talents in Madrid...

Chelsea should invest in him... :blue scalf:

Would love him here, but don't wanna see Oscar go. Why not let them fight for the same position :)?

we already have one world class midfielder on the bench in cuadrado and to make another one sit on the bunch is just the wastage of talent and gives less opportunities for youth players to show their talent

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You