xPetrCechx

we already have one world class midfielder on the bench in cuadrado and to make another one sit on the bunch is just the wastage of talent and gives less opportunities for youth players to show their talent

Cuadrado world class? You must be joking, the term get's thrown around to much these day's.

No matter what you see, no matter what you hear - Isco will NOT be signing for Chelsea - Rob Beasley... may as well close this thread

Yeah never felt realistic, great young spanish player, fans favorite, super talented and very marketable. New coach at Madrid also means new chances for players like Varane and Isco.

then that says it all really.

No it doesn't, the bid was made, and probably there will be another one... so ''real life, not fifa'' statement doesn't fit in this case...

No it doesn't, the bid was made, and probably there will be another one... so ''real life, not fifa'' statement doesn't fit in this case...

where is your proof that a bid was made??? as i said this is real life, not Fifa. :wave:

where is your proof that a bid was made??? as i said this is real life, not Fifa. :wave:

https://www.google.com/search?q=chelsea+bid+for+isco&oq=chelsea+bid+for+isco&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.9159j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8#q=chelsea+bid+for+isco&newwindow=1&start=0

I don't know, there's like 10 pages on google (10 links on every page), maybe there is at least one page that you'll think its reliable source...

or you can just continue to be ignorant and click on x (upper right corner) and resume your fifa match...

https://www.google.com/search?q=chelsea+bid+for+isco&oq=chelsea+bid+for+isco&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.9159j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8#q=chelsea+bid+for+isco&newwindow=1&start=0

I don't know, there's like 10 pages on google (10 links on every page), maybe there is at least one page that you'll think its reliable source...

or you can just continue to be ignorant and click on x (upper right corner) and resume your fifa match...

Maybe we did but lets face it we have no chance to get him and that fucking Beasley killed me.

Maybe we did but lets face it we have no chance to get him and that fucking Beasley killed me.

So he said that we will NOT be signing Isco, Gotze, Pogba and Griezmann. So who's left of the players we've been linked with?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You