xPetrCechx

@ Blue Lyon, Isco, Ozil and Modric are all different types of players.

Considering Alonso is on his way out and Khedira is horse piss

Kondogbia

Modric Isco Seems like the real deal.

Modric can play CM and has good work rate.

Isco is the second coming of iniesta, and ACM, a position guys like Mata, Ozil cant really play, heck not even Gotze to the same extent.

Ozil was never the correct piece in the middle, will be switched to the right.

Khedira will be back up as he is a B2B and would serve jack in a midfield as the one posted.

Di Maria will either go if bale comes( which i dont want and also is seeming very unlikely atleast for this window) or he will stay for depth but he wont start in any case the way i see it.

@ Blue Army, gets with the program. At this point what you have posted is like saying Neymar is about to sign for Madrid or something.

Not same situation but same ridiculousness with all due respect.

You also cant have two top strikers competing for one spot specially in a place like madrid will goal scoring goes more to ronaldo.

Morata will be given 2nd striker role.

Jese back up role as callejon can gtfo if deemed as surplus.

And in Carvajal and Varane Madrid have the most talented young RB and CB in the world.

Only real competition to Carvajal in this category is Di Sciglio.

@ Blue Lyon, Isco, Ozil and Modric are all different types of players.

Considering Alonso is on his way out and Khedira is horse piss

Kondogbia

Modric Isco Seems like the real deal.

Modric can play CM and has good work rate.

Isco is the second coming of iniesta, and ACM, a position guys like Mata, Ozil cant really play, heck not even Gotze to the same extent.

Ozil was never the correct piece in the middle, will be switched to the right.

Khedira will be back up as he is a B2B and would serve jack in a midfield as the one posted.

Di Maria will either go if bale comes( which i dont want and also is seeming very unlikely atleast for this window) or he will stay for depth but he wont start in any case the way i see it.

@ Blue Army, gets with the program. At this point what you have posted is like saying Neymar is about to sign for Madrid or something.

Not same situation but same ridiculousness with all due respect.

You also cant have two top strikers competing for one spot specially in a place like madrid will goal scoring goes more to ronaldo.

Morata will be given 2nd striker role.

Jese back up role as callejon can gtfo if deemed as surplus.

And in Carvajal and Varane Madrid have the most talented young RB and CB in the world.

Only real competition to Carvajal in this category is Di Sciglio.

Why do you want to play

isco modric

kondong

while your best player is CR is beyond me. Alonso is the perfect midfielder for RM and in order to bring the best of CR you need to play slightly more direct game (you also mentioned about Bale, another player who thrive on direct game)

By playing two possesion player (isco and modric) it means you want to play slow build up play which does not suit CR at all.

Cr7 is a cancer who disables the effectiveness of many other players.

Right here its all about creating a more than competent midfield and overall team.

Xabi Alonso is a disgrace at this point. His last year in madrid this will be, he should be moved aside. Far too immobile and done for mr alonso.

Modric and isco can play like that, while kondogbia shows great defensive abilities.

Despite being raw with his passing, with guys like isco and modric you dont need kondogbias passing to be the best yet.

Also we have to say that isco and modric have the work rate required and will only get better in that aspect.

This is way better at counter attacking lol.

Better defending from midfield, and isco and modric can either launch balls or make runs.

It will be a fest of midfielders delivering to the forwards as kondogbia cleans everything up, with help from modric in special.

Ive seen others post

Kondogbia Modric

Ozil Isco

Benzema Ronaldo in a 4-2-2-2 but i wouldnt go with that.

If carlo has a brain he will go with this midfield.

Sami is shit.

Alonso is dead ( footbalistically speaking).

Also Madrid practically has kondogbia but he doesnt want to be loaned for a year back to sevilla to develop, which is what madrid has implied to do.

Since there are so little option, knodgbia doesnt want loan, and there are others after him, AND perez and zidane love him, hes probably gonna come to madrid.

^^^^Alonso is past it HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA, if he was for sale now the likes of PSG, Chelsea, Man City, MU...etc will jump in as quickly as possible to have him. Still one of the best CDM in the world if not the best. WOW

Learn to take things into perspective.

Alonso is too much of a Nuissance without a good system around him or a great partner.

Mourinho gave him none.

He is on his last year with Madrid, is 32 in a few months, and is injured till october.

This guys is past it, we need a much more capable midfield and he will not be part of the future.

If other clubs want him thats their problem, but here in madrid players like isco, gundogan, modric, and kondogbia are the future.

At best he could serve as sub, but the best for everyone is for alonso to leave madrid.

Go to the thread on chelsea formations write above the transfer section i believe and i wrote a piece on alonso and on what chelsea could look like with mourinho.

Or how it should if he has learned from his madrid stay.

Take not that im being harsh on alonso and khedira by calling them Dead and Piss respectively but it is what i see them as when talking about wanting a midfield that can take on

Busquets

Xavi iniesta

Martinez Schweinesteiger

Kroos

etc.

Alonso is on the latter stage of his career, past his prime, and past his use.

Thanks for the memories alonso as he is one of my favorite players of all time because of his class outside the pitch, and his nice passes, but as a player he was never complemented well in madrid, and a new generation has arrived.

About khedira, i have suffered enough years of iniesta ripping khedira into pieces far enough.

The guy has no acceleration or technique, not the best of positional awareness, and turns like a tank.

Learn to take things into perspective.

Alonso is too much of a Nuissance without a good system around him or a great partner.

Mourinho gave him none.

He is on his last year with Madrid, is 32 in a few months, and is injured till october.

This guys is past it, we need a much more capable midfield and he will not be part of the future.

If other clubs want him thats their problem, but here in madrid players like isco, gundogan, modric, and kondogbia are the future.

At best he could serve as sub, but the best for everyone is to leave madrid.

I think the reason you post on this forum is because even the people on the Madrid forums have become tired of you...

Is there any relevant point you are trying to make Konohas or just another butthurt outburst?

If there is a thread about madrid prospects or players that are under chelsea watch i chip in.

I have chipped in on the tactics thread, and i will chip in more once the chelsea season actually starts.

Seeing as youve never really gotten into a proper argument with me about anything relevant, either ignore or comply. As i am doing nothing wrong to you intentionally.

Madrid forums are more than enough for me if thats all i wanted and obviously its not atm.

Is there any relevant point you are trying to make Konohas or just another butthurt outburst?

If there is a thread about madrid prospects or players that are under chelsea watch i chip in.

I have chipped in on the tactics thread, and i will chip in more once the chelsea season actually starts.

Seeing as youve never really gotten into a proper argument with me about anything relevant, either ignore or comply. As i am doing nothing wrong to you intentionally.

The moment you said Alonso is past it I can't take you serious anymore. And when you said Ronaldo is ineffective because he is selfish, yeah I would love someone like that if it means him getting 50 goals per year himself. To be fair I wouldn't mind playing 4-6-1 if it means Ronaldo still getting 50 goals a year because that is a lot for even 2 top strikers, let alone a single player.

@ BlueMourinhoKing

You have to respect other opinions to a certain degree.

I have explained my self, more than enough on my reasoning.

Any relevant historic team would be stupid to put Ronaldo in their side.

I cant take you seriously at all with the opinions you give but i still try to interact if its the truth you want to hear.

The space ronaldo leaves open so that open midfields like mourinhos madrid get exploited is uncanny. The diva needs to learn how to track back more. And its not only that, he minimizes what guys like benzema and ozil can do.

If reus was in ronaldo's spot, we would be a better overall team.

Ozil and Benzema would be improved, there would be better team work and cohesion, and less salaries and wages as well.

Fudge Ronaldo for all that i care lmfao.

Lets not even talk about the negative image, and the freekick horror.

I doubt you have tactical astuteness of any degree that is to be considered relevant if you cant really atleast understand what im saying.

Oh and dont forget the lack of football iq when it comes to positioning, and vision compared to someone like muller ffs.

Ronaldo is a one dimensional mess compared to the greats.

A team carried by messi is atleast carried by someone much more multi faceted in positive ways.

Ronaldo is a fad, loved by the un-analytical.

And by positioning i dont mean goal scoring, i mean team build up, of all facets.

A genious like Matthaus or Xavi are real players, Messi wins balon d ors, justifyingly. As he is the best in every way that might be considered relevant to be known at #1

Not the perfect analysis but adds more dirt to the ronaldo myth.

As dunphy once said..A nothing player...

A nothing player is someone who doesnt rank with the iniestas, zidanes, xavis, players who carry teams.

Not drag them into one dimensional mess.

WTF is all this shit? Madrid, Ronaldo, Ozil, Muller.....this is the Isco thread not the Madrid tactics and who's good and bad thread.

Go to a Madrid forum for Madrid talk, it's tiresome and off topic.

People have asked about Modric maybe leaving, i explained to them why it aint happening.

That guy brought up ronaldo, i give my thoughts and compare with muller.

It all links up, i dont drop it in out of no where, and it is all far more relevant and informant than anything you or anyone else has posted in this thread since.

Aside from Boss and Ryan Davidson who bothered to have a nice conversation. Salute to them.

My prescence and comments are justified. I treat with respect, if you dont like it, ignore, or set a new standard.

Ive given information on konodgbia, Coentrao, soldado, chelsea and mourinho tactics, di maria, and etc. And i have enjoyed every second of it while getting into some good conversations.

WTF is all this shit? Madrid, Ronaldo, Ozil, Muller.....this is the Isco thread not the Madrid tactics and who's good and bad thread.

Go to a Madrid forum for Madrid talk, it's tiresome and off topic.

No, it isn't off-topic at all. This is the Isco thread, who may well be joining Real Madrid or Man City. Since we're discussing the player, it is prudent to discuss where he would fit in at his next club, including formations, tactics, and other players being sold to make way. How that classifies as "off topic" is beyond me.

We all know he'll end up here. No I'm not joking. We want every attacking midfielder in world football and I believe Mou is an admirer. And it's another Spanish friend for Torres which has to be our priority.

Now DailyMail running a story that he actually hates Madrid. First its Citeh, then Madrid, then Citeh, then Madrid...He better be going to Madrid.

The interview where he confessed he was an "antimadrista" is three years old.

tumblr_mn7mhjHdZB1qhfdt1o1_500.png

Hes recently quoted to have said: "Real Madrid are a club that excites me. They are one of the best teams in the world,". After losing Neymar to none other than Barca you sense Madrid are going to go big. Man City or PSG, they won't likely get outdone in the current circumstances. Having said that Man City does seem an attractive option from one perspective. I just hope his Spanish intution kicks in sooner rather than later.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You