xPetrCechx

@ Toli i cant tak any of your comments seriously with all due respect.

Khedira is jack sht if you want a competent midfield. I wonder what you see in him, but hes nothing to be proud of.

I dont know what games you look at but you have to understand that with the players and coach madrid now has, that is one of the places to expect to see ozil in and he has not been horrible ffs lol, he will look much better with an overlapping carvajal and a good creative midfield around him.

He is much comfortable drifting behind the forwards, please dont imagine him as a winger lol.

Get di maria out of your head too. Guy is dead here the way i see it.

And please dont refer to modric as a CDM lol, he will never have the defensive abilities to be deemed such.

Hes a hard working cm that will work in either a 2 or 3 man midfield.

DM

Modric Isco

Ozil Benzema Ronaldo

DM Modric

Ozil Isco Ronaldo

Benzema

are the two most likely outcomes.

4-3-3 Is most desirable outcome with a good dm behind the likes of the good work rate players of modric and isco.

In any case if di maria stays, he wont be a starter. Unless carlo is unable to fit in Ozil well enough.

Best thing carlo could do is make the team a bit flexible.

@ Toli i cant tak any of your comments seriously with all due respect.

Khedira is jack sht if you want a competent midfield. I wonder what you see in him, but hes nothing to be proud of.

I dont know what games you look at but you have to understand that with the players and coach madrid now has, that is one of the places to expect to see ozil in and he has not been horrible ffs lol, he will look much better with an overlapping carvajal and a good creative midfield around him.

He is much comfortable drifting behind the forwards, please dont imagine him as a winger lol.

Get di maria out of your head too. Guy is dead here the way i see it.

And please dont refer to modric as a CDM lol, he will never have the defensive abilities to be deemed such.

Hes a hard working cm that will work in either a 2 or 3 man midfield.

DM

Modric Isco

Ozil Benzema Ronaldo

DM Modric

Ozil Isco Ronaldo

Benzema

are the two most likely outcomes.

What if Isco benches Özil? o.O

Perhaps Carlo can use the 4-3-2-1 he used at Milan, with Carjaval and Marcelo/Coentrao providing width.

Modric-Khedira/New DM-Alonso

---------------------------------------

------Isco/Ozil-----Ronaldo------

--------------Benzema-------------

@ boss . I dont know what you mean by this, but the fact of the matter is that Isco even at the age of 21 proves to be a much more resourceful player compared to Ozil.

ozil has problems with stamina, work rate, and defending for him to play much deeper.

Thats why he was never a good man in the xabi alonso, khedira, ozil midfield, that whole midfield stunk a$$.

He needs to play more forward, and when well implemented, ozil can pull off some good wing action as we have and will see from mata and silva.

Which both have similar problems to ozil when compared to isco.

Ozil will have to work on tracking back.

Perhaps Carlo can use the 4-3-2-1 he used at Milan?

Ronaldo behind the ST? That would be so wasted. Would not be maximizing him to his fullest ability.

Perhaps Carlo can use the 4-3-2-1 he used at Milan?

He used 4-3-1-2 at Milan

Sheva-Crespo

Kaka

Pirlo-Gattuso-Seedorf

Maldini-Nesta-Stam-Cafu

Dida

Ronaldo behind the ST? That would be so wasted. Would not be maximizing him to his fullest ability.

Could be an option for Carlo, Ronaldo comes inside a lot anyway to get shots off so playing him in a free role he could do whatever he wants could make him even better. He could also go out wide still and stretch teams.

Perhaps Carlo can use the 4-3-2-1 he used at Milan, with Carjaval and Marcelo/Coentrao providing width.

Id consider Carlo to be brain dead if he did that.

Having Isco and Ronaldo or ozil and ronaldo in such a way will never pay the same dividends in attack or defense and many other areas as other formations wood.

Aside from that, Khedira and alonso shouldnt be starters for madrid. Alonso is losing it all and khedira is far too slow and lacks far too much technical ability to be relevant.

And anyways with a player such as alonso we would need a b2b not a dm, and the long term plans of alonso leaving and khedira sucking too much D as a b2b would give me night mares to see that formation.

in my opinion most probably are 4-3-3 and 4-2-3-1 maybe just maybe sometimes a 4-3-1-2

DM

Modric Isco

Ozil

Benzema Ronaldo

@ RYan, any of these other formations pay more dividends to ronaldo which btw will have to track back more or else ill fly to spain and punch him in the face.

AKA WHAT BOSS posted.

If we had gundogan instead of Modric our midfield would look even more similar to that milan midfield but def not quite.

Ours would be much more variable in use when it comes to styles of football.

Gattuso and Pirlo to one dimensional.

Could be an option for Carlo, Ronaldo comes inside a lot anyway to get shots off so playing him in a free role he could do whatever he wants could make him even better. He could also go out wide still and stretch teams.

It's two different formation and two different roles though with different responsibilities. Not as simple as you're making it out to be.

Today in modern football you need great team work and a bit of flexibility. With someone like Klopp madrid could be gods.

Imagine if Kondogbia lives up to the hype, Gundogan goes to madrid, and ozil ( which im confident he will) is able to play to the right...

Kondogbia

Gundogan Isco

Ozil Benzema Ronaldo

Plus a million other variables with guys like khedira, modric, maybe di maria on the bench..

on top of that madrid castilla starlet jese, and carvajal overlapping like a king.

Madrid have the two best young rb and cb in the world imo at 21 and 20 respectively. ( de sciglio is only young competition do dani carvajal atm)

Isco is along those lines as well, with gotze.

With kondogbia and gundogan, this team will have enough gasoline for a long time.

Bale could of course make it harder for ozil, game over for di maria, impossible for jese, and limit our variability with such a one diemensional player like bale.

He wont leave spurs this window im confident. Hopefully madrid do well, bale has a putrid season, and zidane and carlo convince perez out of bale.

@ boss . I dont know what you mean by this, but the fact of the matter is that Isco even at the age of 21 proves to be a much more resourceful player compared to Ozil.

ozil has problems with stamina, work rate, and defending for him to play much deeper.

Thats why he was never a good man in the xabi alonso, khedira, ozil midfield, that whole midfield stunk a$$.

He needs to play more forward, and when well implemented, ozil can pull off some good wing action as we have and will see from mata and silva.

Which both have similar problems to ozil when compared to isco.

Ozil will have to work on tracking back.

To be honest in my opinion i would prefer Isco to Ozil,i watch alot of RM matches too as my bro is a Madridista and i think that Ozil is lazy. He also does not finish quite well in big games.

Ozil is not good in the counter attacks compared to Isco and RM is a counter attacking team so Isco fits the bill imo.

P.S. i think that Ozil would be a horrible winger.

Ozil would not serve as winger, there are teams like spain which use guys like silva to great effect, ozil would be implemented in a different way, but his movements, and crossing abilities along with daniel carvajal overlapping leave a great taste in my mouth.

Im worried about his work rate.

Isco better than ozil at counters? i wouldnt say that atm.

Ozil has bullsht finishing. hes not confident enough.

If you look at his match against barcelona in copa del rey at camp nou in 2011/2012, thats as confident as ive seen him, and he had tremendous dribbling, shots, and passing.

He needs more of that.

If he does not finish all too well its also because of how the team has been built around him.

He also doesnt have the best of stamina.

No why? Isco and Cavani would have made them favourites and now whatever replacements they have to settle with won't be as good or concerning.

Unless they get Suarez.

I just love that real is finaly buying more spanish players. After Carvajal and Isco?, they also want Inigo Martinez. It will make them classy club again. Probably they will play more attractive football. I do wonder how will they solve Isco/Ozil issue with Modric also in team, and what will happen to Di Maria and Khedira? Certainly they dont need Bale (waste of money and already Di Maria in team). Should sign a top stiker imo as Pipta will be sold and Benzema is just hot-cold...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You