Demba Ba

KonohasOrangeFlash

If this goes ahead hopefully Rafa puts him to good use right away and doesn't wait until things go to shit before Demba becomes first choice.

I honestly can't wait to see Ba in our shirt.

People were saying there'd be no way we could afford Falcao and Fellaini, but if we get Ba for extremely cheap, who's to say we can't get Fellaini now?

i was not paying much attention to this thread because i thought we would probably go after some 30-40mil striker but after reading some of the postd here, it seems the deal is real close!!! is that really so?? any good sources? BA would be a great inclusion and for 7.5 mil, i think a real bargain!!

Did we sign him? Because people here are talking like if he's already signed.

Nope, haven't even made a bid yet, although with the buy out clause it's merely a formality if we agree a deal with the player and his agent. Considering the fact that he's failed two medicals in the last three years makes it hard to get excited before the deal is finalized by Chelsea. Personally I'd be more than willing to take the chance even with the injury record but the club may not think the same...