Demba Ba

KonohasOrangeFlash

I know I shouldn't judge players at all for their backgrounds, heritage etc, but I'm so bloody happy at the amount of African players we get at this club. They're incredible athletes and most of them have a great attitude too.

I know I shouldn't judge players at all for their backgrounds, heritage etc, but I'm so bloody happy at the amount of African players we get at this club. They're incredible athletes and most of them have a great attitude too.

The ones at our club are like that, anyway.

I could make a massive list of African athletes with terrible attitudes.

(I know this is a stupid reason to try and justify us signing a player, but he's great in our Chelsea team on Fifa 13 if you use him right! His rating doesn't reflect how good he is.)
He'll be a cheap shirt too Leif, two letters !! Cracked it for a Scot - any other reasons to sign him ??

I know one: he can punish Torres during shower if he misses a sitter. :ph34r:

I dont think anybody can complain at this singing. Sturridge out for 12mill and Ba in for 7mill. its a bargain in my eyes and its a great replacement. and to be honest he can give us more than Torres can. its a steal! It's good buisenss - assuming its all true of course!

I can't say ive followed him. The only things ive seen of him is the odd game and the stuff on MOTD.

Question: has he played in the europa league this season? and if so does that mean he cannot playi n hte europa league for us?

I dont think anybody can complain at this singing. Sturridge out for 12mill and Ba in for 7mill. its a bargain in my eyes and its a great replacement. and to be honest he can give us more than Torres can. its a steal! It's good buisenss - assuming its all true of course!

I can't say ive followed him. The only things ive seen of him is the odd game and the stuff on MOTD.

Question: has he played in the europa league this season? and if so does that mean he cannot playi n hte europa league for us?

yup... he is cup tied for europa as well as CoC and cant play in either..

Demba Ba’s agents successfully held talks with Chelsea tonight who are expected to trigger his £7m release clause tomorrow [Daily Mail]

seriously??? dont kid with people's emotions dude... if it does not happen by tomorrow i ll die of grief...

seriously??? dont kid with people's emotions dude... if it does not happen by tomorrow i ll die of grief...

Don't shoot the messenger, I'm just passing on the information brought to us by Daily Mail. Lately they have been right about stuff regarding Chelsea with Neil Ashton getting a lot of inside information from someone inside the club so it might just be true.

The Mail are also telling Ba would earn £40k a week basic and then another £40k based on his fitness and performances. That would great IMO.