Demba Ba

KonohasOrangeFlash

I get the feeling that the people who feel 'he's not good enough for a top club like Chelsea' are the same people who thought Moses wouldn't be good enough.

well, Moses has a good first touch, but Ba does not.

Good player, competent goal scorer, but certainly not comparable to Torres IMO (quality on the ball that is).

He's big and strong.... atm all Torres' role is to pick easy chances. This guy will take those chances and he will win physical battles it takes 2 guyz to mark him so he can lay it off for others. He drags ppl on to him! It would make us so much stronger in set pieces!

Imagine if in one game we play Luiz at CM, Iva at RB, Cahill + Terry at CB and Ba at CF

(gr8 in the air) Even though I wouldn't drop Azpi

A tree has a better first touch than Torres.

lol OK, say you are right and Torres' first touch is just as poor; don't we need a player with sublime first touch, so he can really shine in tough matches where players get very little time on the ball?

I'm just not optimistic about Ba scoring as many goals for Chelsea. I guess we will see--should we sign him of course.

I get the feeling that the people who feel 'he's not good enough for a top club like Chelsea' are the same people who thought Moses wouldn't be good enough.

correct, same people who said big gaz Cahill was just a bolton player and couldn't do it at the top level

I would take Ba any day of the week over Torres, bad leg as well !!

Fuck it, cut his bad leg off, I'd still take take him over Torres.

This is the first time I've said a bad word about Torres, still hoping he comes good but a this stage of the season we need a player that can just put the ball in the back off the net with the amount of chances we create.

Noooo we must not sign this player! He doesnt have authentic face in Fifa13. I want Chelsea ti have all authentic faces and Ba simply lowers our percentage in real faces. Its much better looking if a player has real face. Its a no no for me :clown:

P.S. : yup he would be great buy for the price, maybe not a regular starter, but certainly good enough to play the rest half season and then we buy top striker. However he has knee problems as well he does not fit our team most. His passing intelligence are not realy high. Villa would probably fit better, but Ba for 7mio isnt bad either.

I would take Ba any day of the week over Torres, bad leg as well !!

Fuck it, cut his bad leg off, I'd still take take him over Torres.

This is the first time I've said a bad word about Torres, still hoping he comes good but a this stage of the season we need a player that can just put the ball in the back off the net with the amount of chances we create.

cut BOTH legs off and might still be better than Torres ( Black Knight in the Search for the Holy Grail)