Demba Ba

KonohasOrangeFlash

Cannot understand any opposition to this at all. He's only 7m, he's a proven goalscorer, he won't block Lukaku. WHY ON EARTH ARE PEOPLE OPPOSED TO THIS??? Sign him up Roman.

Not opposed to this but I'd prefer Llorente.

People have to look at this objectively - now Torres has started playing better (not to the tune of £50m but better nevertheless), the most important thing for the second half of this season was buying an alternative option to him.

It's easy to say let's buy Falcao or Cavani, but buying in January is always treacherous and we should learn from the mistakes of panic buying Torres 2 years ago.

Demba Ba is proven and experienced in the Premier League and in form - he has to be one of the least risky strikers we could buy this January. Find me another goalscorer arguably in his peak for £7m!

In the summer we can take stock of our situation and maybe look at bringing in a top level striker to replace Torres, but for now this is an excellent piece of business.

Found this text about his injury:

It turns out that Ba has a knee problem, which he received playing for Belgian club ‘Mouscron.’ (No I have never heard of them either – and you never will again, because they suspended operations in 2009 after being declared bankrupt!) It was a pretty nasty injury which left a serious fracture in Demba’s tibia and fibula (the front and back bone of the leg), resulting in him being out for 8 months.

As if he wasn’t unlucky enough to be on the injury list – the surgeon only went and did a botch job! Yup! This resulted in Ba struggling with knee pain due to muscle damaged on the operating table. it is believed the problem stems from a nail inserted in his tibia that touched a sensitive part of the knee when it was removed.

Fuck his knee problem, he's proved that his knee is fine. He was supposed to go to Stoke but went to Newcastle because of the medical. Look what he's done for Newcastle. This is a great signing if it happens, a fantastic signing. £7m, proven premiership striker. How can this possibly not be good business? Can't wait to see him in a blue shirt in a week or so!

Still would love Villa in on loan.

I would too, but lets think about it- why would they give him to us on loan? Barcelona dont have any scorers besides Messi right now (Pedro havent scored for 21 games), i dont think Villa will get into the first line up this season, but he can definitely contribute to them. They can sell him for 12-15 million in the summer too (for some Russian club probably).

BAN me if you want, but i will say FUCK Demba Ba, I hope and i pray for him never to come close to the Bridge. Fuck him, hope he d....

Huh... I sense I am about to argue with a brick wall... But I have no idea what Demba ba has ever done to annoy Chelsea or you. If you don't want him here for legitimate reasons then ok but you didn't do that . No one will ban you for not wanting Demba ba but saying he you hope he d..... Won't help your case.