Norwich v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why always such a big focus on Torres? I honestly dont get it.

Because if he is on form we get goals from him and from others. If the team is playing to support Torres he can pull the opponents defence out of position, tire them out thus creating more space and opportunities for Mata and the others. A team supporting Torres creates headaches for the opposition coach.

Because if he is on form we get goals from him and from others. If the team is playing to support Torres he can pull the opponents defence out of position, tire them out thus creating more space and opportunities for Mata and the others. A team supporting Torres creates headaches for the opposition coach.

So the team hasnt been supporting Torres since he put on the Chelsea shirt?

/Facepalm

Why always such a big focus on Torres? I honestly dont get it.

Because he is the outlet for goals at the moment, believe it or net - he's scored quite a few goals recently, if you didn't notice, and it does help if he knows where the back of the net is. The matter of fact he is our only striker, if the Sturridge rumors are true, and need him to be scoring as well as the rest of the team.

3pm on boxing day. Got lots of family coming over. Gonna have to excuse myself somehow for 2 hours whilst I find a stream... Then explain that I care a lot more about Chelsea. Should be fun.

At least if the result isn't favourable there's a shit load of drink about. And if it is then there is still a shit load of drink about.

So either way I am good on the drink part. Come on, lets smash them.... Also arsenal game postponed so a chance to get a bit of a gap back which would be nice.

^^^^^

like this post over here... most of chelsea fans hated torres especially after that mind blowing miss in the CWC final , and I admit it I'm one of them ... I mean I don't hate him personally but come on !! he is taking the team down most of the time ...

but tbh when he moves around the box or inside it the team plays way better, otherwise we would look like playing with 10 players as we saw in a couple of matches under RDM ...

my point is if he create spaces for him and his mates we would be the ultimate attacking team !!

Because he is the outlet for goals at the moment, believe it or net - he's scored quite a few goals recently, if you didn't notice, and it does help if he knows where the back of the net is. The matter of fact he is our only striker, if the Sturridge rumors are true, and need him to be scoring as well as the rest of the team.

No he's not, he's never been nor will he ever be. Of course it helps if he finds the net, but it would also help if Mikel finds the net. How stuipid wouldnt it be if I posted in every match-thread "hope we win and that mikel scores". As if people still think Torres will find back to his Athletico/Liverpool form and whatnot.

I hope Torres never scores again so the board realizes they have to get rid of him. We had 7 different goal scorers against Aston Villa. I pray we win every game as a team and i dont give a flying fuck who scores as long as we win!

forget it dude... u r arguing with a bunch of torres fan girls... they think the universe revolves around torres so just let it be,,,

Stuipid people make me mad, i cant help it =(

Chelsea have scored at least 3 goals in 6 of their last 7 matches against Norwich in all competitions.

Chelsea have won 6 of their last 7 matches against Norwich in all competitions.

Chelsea have been winning at both half time and full time in 5 of their last 6 matches against Norwich in all competitions.

Norwich have won their last 5 home matches in the Premier League.

dca40098a3e35da20d50f62820de409f.png

Credits-whoscored.com