Norwich v Chelsea

Jase

No he's not, he's never been nor will he ever be. Of course it helps if he finds the net, but it would also help if Mikel finds the net. How stuipid wouldnt it be if I posted in every match-thread "hope we win and that mikel scores". As if people still think Torres will find back to his Athletico/Liverpool form and whatnot.

I hope Torres never scores again so the board realizes they have to get rid of him. We had 7 different goal scorers against Aston Villa. I pray we win every game as a team and i dont give a flying fuck who scores as long as we win!

Stuipid people make me mad, i cant help it =(

precisely the reason i told u to forget it. if we had won yesterday and torres had not scored these guys would hardly be celebrating plus arguing with them makes us hope bad things for torres so seriously drop it.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why norwich again before we havnt completed the first set of 19 games?

it happens quite a lot these days. A few seasons back we had played Portsmouth twice in our opening 15 games and didn't play Fulham at all until our 24th game or something

This will be though, Norwich have been superb in the last 10 - 11 matches. I think we have a contest on our hands here. We have to win if we have any chance catching up with the two Manchester teams.

Hopefully our confidence will be sky high and we can win comfortably, but I think this will be though.

Chelsea may just edge it, but I wouldn't be surprised about a draw.

Some players need rest, especially when we will play with Norwich just 3 days after game with Villa.

Cech

Azpilicueta - Cahill - Luiz/Ivanovic - Cole

Mikel - Ramires

Oscar - Mata - Hazard

Torres

Mata, Hazard and Torres sub off if we will kill the game in 2nd half.

No he's not, he's never been nor will he ever be. Of course it helps if he finds the net, but it would also help if Mikel finds the net. How stuipid wouldnt it be if I posted in every match-thread "hope we win and that mikel scores". As if people still think Torres will find back to his Athletico/Liverpool form and whatnot.

I hope Torres never scores again so the board realizes they have to get rid of him. We had 7 different goal scorers against Aston Villa. I pray we win every game as a team and i dont give a flying fuck who scores as long as we win!

Stuipid people make me mad, i cant help it =(

Well i wish every player in a blue shirt does well, and that means Torres. As frustrating as that is, he came here to score goals and he has been doing that. He has scored goals that has helped us scoreline wise, and hopefully one of those goals can be a winning one. If you don't want to him to score then we have a wasted component to the team. Putting Mikel as a potential goalscorer? Wouldn't put my money on it, but will love it if he did - another player in another blue shirt.

More goals means more money on the potential transfer amount we could for! I am not delusional, and i know Torres is past his prime and most likely never find that form again, but i don't see it to be wrong for hoping that a Chelsea player in-form, or has scored majority lately, to carry on to benefit the team. We scored with seven different goalscorers because of how woeful Villa was mostly, and for me i can't see the same result happening against Norwich.

As you said a goalscorer is a goalscorer, and i am just saying i hope Nando can keep finding the net for the sake of the team - instead of relying on other players for the majority, if he can score a brace which will put us comfortably, or back into the game it helps. Nando scoring is HELPFUL, and i hope he can HELP the team for victories when we need them.

Well i wish every player in a blue shirt does well, and that means Torres. As frustrating as that is, he came here to score goals and he has been doing that. He has scored goals that has helped us scoreline wise, and hopefully one of those goals can be a winning one. If you don't want to him to score then we have a wasted component to the team. Putting Mikel as a potential goalscorer? Wouldn't put my money on it, but will love it if he did - another player in another blue shirt.

More goals means more money on the potential transfer amount we could for! I am not delusional, and i know Torres is past his prime and most likely never find that form again, but i don't see it to be wrong for hoping that a Chelsea player in-form, or has scored majority lately, to carry on to benefit the team. We scored with seven different goalscorers because of how woeful Villa was mostly, and for me i can't see the same result happening against Norwich.

As you said a goalscorer is a goalscorer, and i am just saying i hope Nando can keep finding the net for the sake of the team - instead of relying on other players for the majority, if he can score a brace which will put us comfortably, or back into the game it helps. Nando scoring is HELPFUL, and i hope he can HELP the team for victories when we need them.

This is has nothing to do with hoping the best of every Chelsea player. The club is greater than any player. I wish Torres never scores so we can get rid of him. Im not hoping we lose games because he doesnt score. It's a huge differance.

He's a cancer and needs to be gone.

This is has nothing to do with hoping the best of every Chelsea player. The club is greater than any player. I wish Torres never scores so we can get rid of him. Im not hoping we lose games because he doesnt score. It's a huge differance.

He's a cancer and needs to be gone.

Wtf?? Seriously???

Could be tricky this, given what happened to the Arse and Man Ure this season there. Then again, The Bin Dippers horsed them so 2-0.

That was before they went on a 10-match unbeaten run. We even stuffed Norwich 4-1 before that.

That was before they went on a 10-match unbeaten run. We even stuffed Norwich 4-1 before that.

This is true. I wasn't disrespecting them, these next two games away, Norwich and Everton are going to be very, very tricky indeed. Would grab four points from them now, given the chance.