Norwich v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea have only won 1 of their last 6 Premier League matches on Boxing Day - W1 D4 L1. Only win came in 08/09 season, 2-0 home win over West Brom.

+

On the other hand, Norwich have won just 2 of their last 6 league matches on Boxing Day - W2 D2 L2.

Expect a draw then...

I remember one Boxing day game in particular - at home against Aston Villa with Grant on the bench. That crazy 4-4 draw :D Sheva scoring two and creating one and Ballack's free kick which was thought to be the winner lol.

This is has nothing to do with hoping the best of every Chelsea player. The club is greater than any player. I wish Torres never scores so we can get rid of him. Im not hoping we lose games because he doesnt score. It's a huge differance.

He's a cancer and needs to be gone.

Pathetic!

gif-zach-head-shake.gif?w=500&h=380

Hoping Torres never scores again is as dumb as hoping Chelsea loses so Rafa will be fired. One day, a few people will look back on the things said here in the heat of the moment and wonder "what the hell was I thinking?"

I really really, can't understand, how how u can write like this, u are chelsea fan or Rafa and Torres haters. C'mon guys thing about Club not for anyone else.