Norwich v Chelsea

Jase

I would like Marin to start also, hopefully he does better than last game, because we need him as an option - especially when Moses leaves in January. I'm sure Piazon will get more minutes now too, after doing well against Villa.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Norwich v Chelsea

- Chelsea have won six and lost none of their last eight matches in all competitions against Norwich.

- Grant Holt has scored in two of this three Premier League appearances against the Blues.

- Norwich have lost just one of their last five Boxing Day fixtures (W2 D2 L1).

- Chelsea have lost none of their last seven Boxing Day games (W3 D4 L0), but have drawn four of the last five.

- The away side has failed to score in seven of the last 10 meetings in all competitions between Chelsea and Norwich.

- In Chelsea's last 44 Premier League away games, the Blues have only won back to back matches on three occasions.

- Norwich have won their last five Premier League matches at Carrow Road and all by a one-goal margin.

- The Blues have won just one of their five Premier League away trips to Carrow Road (W1 D2 L2).

- Carrow Road is the only ground in the Premier League that has not seen a goal from a corner this season.

- Chelsea have been awarded six penalties this season; more than any other Premier League team, and have scored five penalties; also more than any other side.

- Robert Snodgrass has scored (3) and assisted (2) five goals in his last five Premier League appearances for Norwich City.

- Snodgrass has scored more goals from direct free-kicks than any other Premier League player this term (3).

source: Opta Premier League Facts - Boxing Day

He started vs leeds,did nothing....just like every time he has played after pre season.

Chill - he's hardly had a run of games has he?

It's not FIFA he looked exciting against Leeds but needs a run of 3-4 games - I actually prefer him to Moses at the min, no disrespect to Moses :)

- Chelsea have been awarded six penalties this season; more than any other Premier League team, and have scored five penalties; also more than any other side.

source: Opta Premier League Facts - Boxing Day

Probably just half or even one third of the penalties we should be awarded rightfully. Hazard alone would've won us 10+ penalties if the refs in EPL are a little bit less retard.

He started vs leeds,did nothing....just like every time he has played after pre season.

Just like everytime?, he has barely played at all.

Time to give him a chance, leeds didn't matter anyway and who the fuck did do something in the first half?, please let me know.

If we don't start starting him now then we may aswell just sell him in January, because what's the point in him if we aren't even going to use him. Fuck it's like 25th of december and i don't even know how good this guy is, i don't even know what his strengths are or anything, it's stupid the game time he has had despite injury.

Especially when we had talentless players like Kalou getting way too much game time.

:blue scalf: CHELSEA - AV . =.. 8-0. Guys Happy won by that impressive margin??? Good a nd merry christmas to y'all.

My christmas wish: For Chelsea to continue the good form and win all remaining trophies they are involved in, especially the EPL. I believe with faith and hardwork this is achievable.

Just a reminder, I announced this faith belief plus hardwork combo before the Champions league victory. I like everyone to belive in my objective remarks about ways and means to improve our results. A while ago a put a post "who we are and who we are not" (8th November 2012) in which I made a recommendation for David Luiz to be converted to an attacking midfielder, looks like this is what Mr. Raffa is doing now and this is yielding dividends,

Anyways Most important thing is for excellence to the Chelsea team. I am glad Ramires is back to his (now seemingingly so) late season form, over his time in chelsea I have observed that he performs greatest from the latter half of the season, So I wish that his renewed energy will deliver the goods for us. And one more thing our frontliners should score more and more and more goals. Happy and victorious 2013 to y'all.

a long term observation and that is the only reason i am speaking out. u r extremely prejudiced against marin. he might not be as good as most of us would want him to be or expect him to be but i surely think he is not as bad as u make him out to be.

as far as your latest comment goes, it very unfair to marin. he has got no time at all on the pitch and the only match that he did start was leeds in which he was our best attacking player for the first 60 mins.