Norwich v Chelsea

Jase

This is true. I wasn't disrespecting them, these next two games away, Norwich and Everton are going to be very, very tricky indeed. Would grab four points from them now, given the chance.

Indeed, especially given our horrible record against Everton at Goodison. That said, surely we'll win there again sooner or later. ;)

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is has nothing to do with hoping the best of every Chelsea player. The club is greater than any player. I wish Torres never scores so we can get rid of him. Im not hoping we lose games because he doesnt score. It's a huge differance.

He's a cancer and needs to be gone.

Typical plastic spoiled fan.

Indeed, especially given our horrible record against Everton at Goodison. That said, surely we'll win there again sooner or later. ;)

I appreciate that Everton will be missing Marouane Fellaini but Moyes has them motoring this season and they will feel they can challenge for a top 4 place. We will need to be wary of Baines and Pienaar on the left, Our right side of defence is hardly inspiring confidence just now.

Norwich were sloppy against West Brom. Hopefully that will prey on their mind a little. Can't afford to concede free kicks around the box as Snodgrass has been blinding with them this season.

No he's not, he's never been nor will he ever be. Of course it helps if he finds the net, but it would also help if Mikel finds the net. How stuipid wouldnt it be if I posted in every match-thread "hope we win and that mikel scores". As if people still think Torres will find back to his Athletico/Liverpool form and whatnot.

I hope Torres never scores again so the board realizes they have to get rid of him. We had 7 different goal scorers against Aston Villa. I pray we win every game as a team and i dont give a flying fuck who scores as long as we win!

Stuipid people make me mad, i cant help it =(

You say that now, but the second he stops scoring you'll be the first person complaining that he isn't scoring.

Torres is good for the team right now. He's scoring, and since he has been scoring, we've been winning. I personally hope he keeps scoring. And with your comparison to Mikel. That's a tad bit of a reach saying that because it's not necessarily Mikel's job to score. Whereas Torres, it is his job to score.

If it's okay for people to bash Torres, then why is it not okay for people to support Torres?

You say that now, but the second he stops scoring you'll be the first person complaining that he isn't scoring.

Torres is good for the team right now. He's scoring, and since he has been scoring, we've been winning. I personally hope he keeps scoring. And with your comparison to Mikel. That's a tad bit of a reach saying that because it's not necessarily Mikel's job to score. Whereas Torres, it is his job to score.

If it's okay for people to bash Torres, then why is it not okay for people to support Torres?

Because people supporting him and thinking after he scores against some shit team "ah torres is back" is what keeps fucking this club up. The blind faith that torres will be good enough, that he can lead the line, that we can compete with top clubs with Torres up front.

Because people supporting him and thinking after he scores against some shit team "ah torres is back" is what keeps fucking this club up. The blind faith that torres will be good enough, that he can lead the line, that we can compete with top clubs with Torres up front.

My feeling towards torres are pretty well known to most on here, and i think we do need a new striker going forwards as he isn't Back and his performances still leave a lot to be desired. However, the fact remains he is still a chelsea player and i want to see us score... If its through him then that is great, very few think that torres is back after scoring a few goals and he is not the very top striker he once was. But if he wants to keep contributing towards the teams goal tally then that is fine with me.

My feeling towards torres are pretty well known to most on here, and i think we do need a new striker going forwards as he isn't Back and his performances still leave a lot to be desired. However, the fact remains he is still a chelsea player and i want to see us score... If its through him then that is great, very few think that torres is back after scoring a few goals and he is not the very top striker he once was. But if he wants to keep contributing towards the teams goal tally then that is fine with me.

All Im saying is that id rather see someone else scores, so that the board actually realize that they have to get rid of him. Im pretty convinced he will never be "that guy" for us. He even ruined Dannys career here.

I simply want him gone.