• Lampard
    • Hazard
    • Mata
    • Moses
    • Torres
    • Oscar(sub)
    • Azpilicueta(sub)
    • Marin(sub)

No one can ever take Munich away from us but to be honest we really are the worst Champions of Europe in history. Lost to Europa League holders in the Super Cup, knocked out of the Champions League in the group stage and now lost the CWC Final. It's embarrassing.

It really is. It's easier to discredit us now too.

Really wish we won this.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bring in the young talent they said, we will play attractive barca style they said....

Fuck, Im realy realy sad about this one. Probably wont have such chance in next five years with this tactics. Mata just isnt the playmaker here, he was great under AVB and had some fantastic games after it, but he is exteemely inconsistant. Get rid of Torres today, he is fucking embarasment, he never runs to track opponent, his pace and positioning is fucked up and his shooting...dont get me started.

We didnt play neither efficient or attractive. What is the point of having such talent if some fucking Corinthians, Shakhtar, Atletico play so much nicer football? And we spent 80mio for them. Get in a decent striker and manager plus a good deeplying playmaker and get rid of that Torres fucker.

The only trophy I realy wanted this season, yet players and whole club was outplayed by Corinthians, club that finished 22 points behind Fluminense in Brasileirao serie A. Enough said. We are officialy average team or should I say Arsenal 2.0. You dont win finals with talent, but experience. And yet people want Isco, Willian,...you just dont get it?! De Rossi, Falcao, Moutinho, not some kids like Isco...looking at current situation, we wont win anything in next two years. FACT!

The only shot that could have been worse than that would be one to the moon. No decent striker would have shot it directly towards the GK when having plenty of room to think where to put the ball. Torres was frightened like a little boy pissing himself in front of their gk. He will never recover and be a good striker like that.

They're the second most popular team. Flamengo -> Corinthians -> Sao Paulo

Indeed they are but I (almost) wrote "one of the most..."

I should have written that Corinthians are the most popular club in brazil who have organization and can actually capitalize on their huge number of followers; flamengo are incapable of that due to disorganization.

Just so strange lineup... Benitez himself had been talking about upping the tempo and then he starts with Lampard and Moses and no DM... Seemed like he did not care much about losing and wanted to give Lampard some game.

BTW, wasn't Benitez managing Liverpool when they lost the WCC to Sao Paulo back then?!

First European champions to be knocked out of group stages

First European champions to lose the CWC.

It's not gonna be pretty back in England.

We're not the first european champions to lose the CWC. Loserpool lost to Sao Paulo in 2005. Barca lost to Internacional in 2006.

BTW if anyone picks torres for MOTM:

Someone has voted for the ladyboy. Time for you to find out who it is. :o

Actually it's not that hard. Backstreed09 has to be the only one who can find anything positive about Torres today.

It really is. It's easier to discredit us now too.

Really wish we won this.

I really wish Drogba didnt leave....I really wish RDM wasnt sacked.....I really wish our players played with a bit more passion....I really wish we werent a laughing stock 7 months after winning the best competition in football...

Why Lampard played his first 90 mins in a Final is beyond me.

Then why was there no DM alongside him .

Hazard does a few good things in a game but largely doesnt have the personality and passion to grow in a game and command.]

Mata needs other players to be having a good game to play well, and nothing wring with that!

FUCK EVERYTHING.

We had no control over the game. Two reasons; team selection and Corinthians high pressing game.

Players like Ivanovic, Ramires, Lampard, and Torres are all well and good when they have time, but under pressure they absolutely crumble. We had no link to Mata and Hazard because of this. I don't know why Mikel didn't start, and also Azpil.

I thought we were dire for the majority of the first half, and even worse in the second. This trip has turned out to be a complete waste of time, and a tiring one to add. If only it meant as much to all the players as it did to Luiz, he's the only one I feel bad for.

That Champions League win came as the culmination of Mourinho's team of 2005. Of course we were going to struggle to move on from that but the people calling us the 'worst winners ever' or a 'disgrace to Europe' have to get a grip and realise that the only people whose opinions count are your fellow Chelsea fans.

Fuck whatever anyone else wants to say about our team - only give a shit about what the Chelsea family thinks. I didn't give a fuck what rival supporters thought in May, I don't give a fuck now.