• Lampard
    • Hazard
    • Mata
    • Moses
    • Torres
    • Oscar(sub)
    • Azpilicueta(sub)
    • Marin(sub)

From now on, we must all refer to Torres as a "she", ok? Good.

She honestly played like the biggest pussy I've ever seen today, and that shot she missed right infront of the goal... worse than the Manchester United miss by far in my opinion.

Her lack of movement totally pissed me off today as well.

However, with that said - I can only put 95% of the blame on Torres. I have to unfortunately put 5% of the blame on Hazard. His butt cheeks were probably mesmerizing Fernando and made Mrs. Torres hot, horny and wet, thus creating concentration lapses in the mind of our blonde whore.

The drippings from her vagina is also the reason why she slips so much I assume. With that wetness at her feet, it must be hard running on an already partially slippery surface, dampened by the tears which fall from her eyes every time someone touches her, forcing that ever-present tampon slightly further up her vagina.

Lol, I love you for this Leif.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I'm extra pissed off due to the money I bet on us winning. No matter though!

I've got a good chunk of cash on Real Madrid (vs. Espanyol), Barcelona (vs. Atletico Madrid) and Borussia Dortmund (vs. Hoffenheim) winning which should win me my money back.

I'm starting to worry though that the Barcelona game could end up as a draw.

PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Unfair on Mata. There are only a handful of players in world football who can look good in a disjointed team on a highly consistent basis. Not only does he have to start attacks, he has to finish them off as well. And so often, the other players just aren't on his wavelength. I'm personally surprised at how well he has done in this team actually. I'd love to see how he'd do if he had someone to share the load with on a consistent basis. Mata isn't up there with the likes of Messi, Iniesta and such but he's not too far away from them.

Drogba for example played some terrific games for Chelsea in his last two seasons but he also had a lot of games where he looked absolutely awful, which I'm convinced had nothing to do with his age.

Maybe, but I'm not convinced. I see that whenever any team plays a physical style, Mata has trouble. You can mark him out of games. It's not just a matter of people not seeing his movement, his own movement becomes terrible. His passing goes off. His decision making becomes suspect. When Chelsea went defensive under RDM, he became almost useless (3 goals in 19 games). He was our worst player in the latter stages of the Champions League. Don't get me wrong, he's our best player and still a terrific offensive player, one of the best in the Premier League, I just don't think he's a good enough player to be the best player on an elite team. Anyway, I didn't mean for my post to be a diatribe against Mata. I'm very happy he's with us and if we had a couple more players like him, we'd be a lot better off. My main point is that the reason we don't win is because our best players aren't good enough (and after Mata, we don't have anyone even near that level). You look at a team like United. Massive holes in the midfield and at the back but Rooney and Van Persie are elite talents who can't really be contained so they do are doing well (and they have a few other very good players).

TBH even though I thought Cahill had a poor game I thought he did care and gave everything. Perhaps his difficulties were just due to the different style of the players he was facing and his lack of international experience.

Chelsea should have (cheekily) proposed a straight swap between Torres and Guerrero; :rolleyes: Guerrero looked a lot better and ever stronger (physically). Anyone notice how easily Torres would go to the ground, and inadvertently so, on minimal contact? That was even more worrying to me than the sitter he missed.

Exactly.

What? That's even worse. But I get the feeling you disagree with what I said. Could you then please say that you don't think we failed in the Super Cup, in Champions League group stage and in Club World Cup? We defended our European champion status honorably?

TBH even though I thought Cahill had a poor game I thought he did care and gave everything. Perhaps his difficulties were just due to the different style of the players he was facing and his lack of international experience.

Chelsea should have (cheekily) proposed a straight swap between Torres and Guerrero; :rolleyes: Guerrero looked a lot better and ever stronger (physically). Anyone notice how easily Torres would go to the ground, and inadvertently so, on minimal contact? That was even more worrying to me than the sitter he missed.

Add to that he's annoying attitude, and the way he screams every time because he thinks he is treated unfairly. I call for Bendtner to the Bridge.

Maybe, but I'm not convinced. I see that whenever any team plays a physical style, Mata has trouble. You can mark him out of games. It's not just a matter of people not seeing his movement, his own movement becomes terrible. His passing goes off. His decision making becomes suspect. When Chelsea went defensive under RDM, he became almost useless (3 goals in 19 games). He was our worst player in the latter stages of the Champions League. Don't get me wrong, he's our best player and still a terrific offensive player, one of the best in the Premier League, I just don't think he's a good enough player to be the best player on an elite team. Anyway, I didn't mean for my post to be a diatribe against Mata. I'm very happy he's with us and if we had a couple more players like him, we'd be a lot better off. My main point is that the reason we don't win is because our best players aren't good enough (and after Mata, we don't have anyone even near that level). You look at a team like United. Massive holes in the midfield and at the back but Rooney and Van Persie are elite talents who can't really be contained so they do are doing well (and they have a few other very good players).

He's good enough to be one of the 3 best players on a team. The problem is the sub-standard players in key positions on the pitch. The striker isn't good enough and the players in the midfield two weren't good enough today. That means that Mata has less space in which to operate and less options when he has the ball.

What? That's even worse. But I get the feeling you disagree with what I said. Could you then please say that you don't think we failed in the Super Cup, in Champions League group stage and in Club World Cup? We defended our European champion status honorably?

I think the idea that we bought shame to Europe is pathetic.