• Torres
    • Oscar(sub)
    • Azpilicueta(sub)
    • Marin(sub)

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our problems dont lie solely with Torres, but if we had a half decent striker playing for us we would be in a much better position.

Scoring improves morale, it wins you games and our striker is fucking shit at it. Watching Chelsea really stresses me out. Cant be good for my health.

THIS.

A top notch striker would make our other problems seem irrelevant. I mean, I would have scored that 4-yard sitter. Actually, I think most brazilians I know would.

From now on, we must all refer to Torres as a "she", ok? Good.

She honestly played like the biggest pussy I've ever seen today, and that shot she missed right infront of the goal... worse than the Manchester United miss by far in my opinion.

Her lack of movement totally pissed me off today as well.

However, with that said - I can only put 95% of the blame on Torres. I have to unfortunately put 5% of the blame on Hazard. His butt cheeks were probably mesmerizing Fernando and made Mrs. Torres hot, horny and wet, thus creating concentration lapses in the mind of our blonde whore.

The drippings from her vagina is also the reason why she slips so much I assume. With that wetness at her feet, it must be hard running on an already partially slippery service, dampened by the tears which fall from her eyes every time someone touches her, forcing that ever-present tampon slightly further up her vagina.

Very mature...

The reason why other clubs can play shit and win is because they have clinical strikers.

They can have 5% pass accuracy, defend for their lives, then just boot a ball up and over the opposition defence, and their striker will put the ball away in the 90th minute and win the game.

There's more problems than just our striker; but our striker problem needs to be sorted first.

I say we buy Heskey or at least look at that option. He's quite clinical so far this season. We could also bring in Beckham and give him a deep-lying playmaker role.

I thought he did well with many through balls that led to nothing with Hazard, Torres, and Moses, but he still tried. I thought Mata and Luiz played with the right intensity, Ramires did too, but he wasn't himself without the right cover I think (DM behind him).

While I agree the starting lineup was questionable, especially Lamps after so long without starting, I don't really know what the conditions of the other players were; was Mickel in need of a rest perhaps? We don't have proper cover in the CM position. Moses, who I consider to be just a youngster with a lot to prove, was also a very baffling choice for a final.

Corinthians as on the the most popular clubs in Brazil have been prospering along with the Brazilian economy and they've been receiving some money that would rival some mid-sized teams in Europe. Add to that some very good players who for one reason or another don't make the European move, and you end up with a good group of players. Add to that a manager that knows defending is everything in cups and you've got a tough side to crack. Benitez should've thought this though a lot better, which doesn't bide well to the other Chelsea coaches, the ones that linger there behind the manager's hot seat.

They're the second most popular team. Flamengo -> Corinthians -> Sao Paulo

Fuck off you cock sucker. You and your piss weak, diving, actors. Bunch of fuck wits rolled around on the grass so much i'm surprised there jerseys aren't green.

You see the guy do 7 fucking rolls when he was touched by luiz. Bellend.

Also the ref should have booked a few of theirs and one of our players in the first half, which maybe could of prevented some of what happenned though not to a huge extent...

Finally, what the fuck happenned with GC, not one camera showed anything?

No one can ever take Munich away from us but to be honest we really are the worst Champions of Europe in history. Lost to Europa League holders in the Super Cup, knocked out of the Champions League in the group stage and now lost the CWC Final. It's embarrassing.

The reason why other clubs can play shit and win is because they have clinical strikers.

They can have 5% pass accuracy, defend for their lives, then just boot a ball up and over the opposition defence, and their striker will put the ball away in the 90th minute and win the game.

There's more problems than just our striker; but our striker problem needs to be sorted first.

I say we buy Heskey or at least look at that option. He's quite clinical so far this season. We could also bring in Beckham and give him a deep-lying playmaker role.

Good example is Villa vs Liverpool yesterday. Villa got hammered but they won 3-1. They had like less than a 1/3 of liverpool's shots on target.

Wow, we are the worst European champions. As title holders we have failed everything possible, and on top of that we brought shame to Europe. The moment we faced a half decent organized team we saw the good ol' clueless Chelsea. It's nice whipping shit teams and live in dreams, but today we saw there are more determined and astute teams out there.

The moment we started Cahill and Luiz together we were 1-0 down. How can managers not understand that playing them together just doesn't work? They just can't keep a clean sheet together even if their mothers' lives depended on it. And oh my word don't get me started on Torres, what an absolute :clown: