Monterrey v Chelsea

Jase

lol "Soccer"...it's FOOTBALL. You kick the ball with the FOOT.

we don't call it football over here. It would be pretty stupid to call soccer football in the States. Just cause u call it football in Europe doesn't mean we gotta call it that to.

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some comments by Monterrey players about their match against Chelsea in a short interview after their match against the Koreans:

Cesar Delgado:

"I already played against Liverpool [with Lyon], I was subbed in and scored so I hope I can repeat that against another English club"

Jesús Corona:

"I'm very motivated because it's Chelsea, everybody wants to play them, I think we should do what we have been doing until now, and well... very happy."

Jonatan Orozco:

"I can say that I'll give myself the luxury of play against my idol, currently I consider Petr the best keeper of the world, we'll analize them in the videos to have an idea of how to play them"

Severo Meza:

"I don't know why we can't beat them, I think we are a very good team, since the start we set our goals and we knew if we advaced we would play them, so we should not limit ourselves."

we don't call it football over here. It would be pretty stupid to call soccer football in the States. Just cause u call it football in Europe doesn't mean we gotta call it that to.

Do not take this seriously but I think that this picture is worthless

380301_459674507413895_2111422259_n.jpg

Now back to topic. I am looking forward for the firts trophy of the season. Will be great to see lift those lads this trophy!

Hello people! New guy here! just wanna make a point of view...Monterrey FC is not gonna be easy to defeat at all, they may not be in their best shape cause they lost 3 important players because of injury, but they do have a couple of interesting players that play in their respective country selection teams. I hope we can have a great game, cheers to all!

Anyone who plays it and follows international football knows it is the real football :blue scalf: … but what do I know I'm just a silly American! LOL

alright lads, who left the door open and let in all the trolls? SIGH

I have to admit I am sitting here laughing at y'all whining about the game time because much like the lads in Australia, it is finally at a decent time of the day for me! Most of the games are on between midnight and 4 am here! This one will be on at 6:30 pm!!! Think I might have to see which pub will be showing it! :blue scalf:

I hope we win and I really wish I could have gone to the game, it is hell knowing the lads are so close yet still so far away :( Japan is just too expensive for me to justify flying there for one or two very expensive games. :( especially when Christmas is so close.

Hello people! New guy here! just wanna make a point of view...Monterrey FC is not gonna be easy to defeat at all, they may not be in their best shape cause they lost 3 important players because of injury, but they do have a couple of interesting players that play in their respective country selection teams. I hope we can have a great game, cheers to all!
never saw your team playing.looking forward to it.cheers!

Do not take this seriously but I think that this picture is worthless

380301_459674507413895_2111422259_n.jpg

Now back to topic. I am looking forward for the firts trophy of the season. Will be great to see lift those lads this trophy!

wrong about Celsius being the logical temperature scale zero and 100 are just points about water at sea level on earth ..

the only true scale is Absolute Scale or Kelvin

wrong about Celsius being the logical temperature scale zero and 100 are just points about water at sea level on earth ..

the only true scale is Absolute Scale or Kelvin

Right, Kelvin is the best scale and I do know what I am talking about (General Physics student here ), but in the end that does not mean that Celsius scale is not logical. It is.

And I think, that this picture is still perfect.

Gutted I won't be able to watch this one, at least live, as I've got some supposedly important stuff down at the uni. This has got to be the first time I'm going to miss a Chelsea match because of school. :o