Monterrey v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any news about this Monterrey team?

I was going to watch their quarter final match to see what kind of team we're up against but thought it was today not yesterday. But a quick search shows that they are clearly lacking form atm. No wins in 5 before yesterday and are 7th in the Liga MX.

I don't know a lot about Monterrey. After today's match against Ulsan Hyundai, they seem a good performing team.

Afcourse the only thing from this game that all we want is the victory. I hope that we will manage to defeat Monterrey and advance to the Final.

Come on Chelsea!!! :blue scalf:

woohoo, can watch a chelsea match in primetime for the first time in awhile. Good to see the team bringing some good form with them as well, Let's win 2 new trophies in a year :blue scalf:

Does SBS have the coverage rights?